• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OriginalStuck

Cronix

Completely Average
Sburb is the human name for a sandbox-style game that takes place superimposed over the real world, rather than in a virtual space. The game is known as Sgrub to the trolls. In the game, the server player is able to manipulate the client's environment in real time in a manner reminiscent of The Sims. The client of the game has no need to interact with the computer and can freely roam around completing objectives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your name is "Zahira Dituni" and you are 6 and 1/2 sweeps old. Your interests include, mediocre art, three star rated movies, and looking as average as possible. Well, that last one wasn't true, but you are awfully good at it. You enjoy scythes, rather you have an obsession with them. They litter your room leaving quite a unpleasant looking cluster. Perhaps you aren't as obsessed with the weapon than you are the aura of death that surrounds them.

You live in an average hive with your lusus. Your lusus is a giant jackelope I suppose. It's too hard to explain. It cares for you though, and that's all that matters. Speaking of your lusus, you were just wondering were it was. You are waiting for your copy of Sgrub to arrive, and you can't play it until she brings it to you. You lay down the book, no longer able to concentrate on it.

You get up and walk over to your desk and open your grubtop and log onto trollian. Your troll tag is
mediocoreKiller[MK] and you type~ in such an~ annoying~ way that ev~ery three~ syllables~ have to have~ a squiggle. You look to see if anyone else is on, and if so, if they received their version of Sgrub yet.

==> Be The High-Blood

Your name is Rivgel Oridam and you are 6 and 1/2 sweeps old. You have a small number of INTERESTS. You have a seething rage that cannot be queled, yet know easily how to calm others down. Anger is, and always has been, your Forte. Due to having to dig many a grave (As your Lusus doesn't eat troll), you are a very skilled gravedigger, and you never go anywhere without your trusty shovel.

You live in a large hive by the sea, your seal-like lusus stays on the beach and consumes smaller lusii. You have recently decided to join some Low-bloods for a game, though don't remember why... Right, cause of them. You really can't stand them, but the other side of you has... Lower standards.

You decide to log on to trollian.

Your troll tag is gregariousTorso [GT] and you TYpE in a manneR ThaT is WEll knoWn To mosT compuTER usERs. wHeN eNrAGed, yOUr MOre AGGreSSIVe SIDe tAKeS OVer.

gregariousTorso [GT] is Online.

== Be the less high but still high blood

Why in the world would you want to be Him? He's a complete basket-case. Maybe you should just-

== No. Be him.

Your name is SERIUM KIRSEM and you are a six and a half sweep old Tealblood, and it's some absolute miracle that you can remember that much about yourself. You've always been extremely absent-minded, not because you don't care to remember things, but because you just- what were you talking about?

You have a variety of interests, a few of which you've repeatedly figured out can be rather off-putting to other trolls, such as the fact that you like to kill other trolls and keep their horns as a momentum, primarily due to the fact that you keep their horns. You also enjoy breaking any clock that crosses your path, due to a raging case of Chronophobia, the ticking of a clock drives you absolutely insane, and has a 50/50 chance of either making you really angry, or inducing a panic attack, during which you aren't any less volatile, perhaps even more so. The one most people are disturbed by, as it's the one you're the most... open about is the fact that you're completely addicted to pain, and don't seem to notice that it disturbs people when you ask them to harm you. You don't seem to notice a lot of things though.

A more sane interest you have lies in Troll Anime, but that isn't as important as the other three, and hardly affects other people.

Your Troll Tag is testifiedTreason [TT] and s'rium typ's. in An. 6ff putting. fAshi6n.

== testifiedTreason is now online

==stop being the troll and be a human

You stop being the troll and start being a human, your name is Cody bartley and you are 14 years old and you are mainly interested in acting and old plays from the Victorian era and slightly older like William Shakespeare. You despise angels because your uncle that you live with is a crazy christian obssessed with the winged freaks.

Your chumhandle is dramaticActor and you sometimes like to get in character and exaggerate everything and sometimes rp with friends.

==dramaticActor is now online

== Go back to being the boring troll

You go back to being the highly less interesting troll. You notice that two of your troll chums have logged on.

== Troll testifiedTreason [TT]

You decide to troll your good buddy Seruim, even if he's borderline insane, you decide it's better than trolling gregariousTorso [GT] who you barely even know. Considering that he's also a purple blood, you must assume he doesn't much want to associate himself with you anyways.

mediocoreKiller [MT] started trolling testifiedTreason [TT]

[MT]: Hey good friend~ buddy pal. How~ are you my~ good old dude~. Have you re~cieved your copy~ of Sgrub~ my good ol'~ pal friend buddy~?

==> Be The Other One

This other one? Ah yes, he seems pretty open up to being been.

Your name is Mithri Helbrm and you have a lot of secrets. You have a lot of important secrets that could be very compromising to you as a troll.in common society on Alternia. Most primarily is the fact that you were born, remarkably with Lime Green blood. The blood of such a Caste and color was said to be wiped from extinction many sweeps ago, and because of such extinction you're very surprised that you could be born with such a blood color. But you're still you. You have a Lime Blooded Lusus, a Jackalmom if you will, which currently eludes you as to her location. She's probably just on the roof again, sitting, plotting, napping.

You have a variety of INTERESTS. Some of which are gardening, knitting, reading and writing. In truth, you are very anti-social and have big fears about the importance of the Hemospectrum in Troll society and have severe social anxiety when meeting people face to face. You bit your nails constantly and fear that one day you will be taken away by imperial drones if they become wise to your situation. However, online you are rather tame and not as nervous because you are merely communicating online and have more confidence in yourself as a Troll. You never like to leave your house much as you believe most of the Time it is well equipped and cozy, supplying you with all the things you could ever need, including limited social interaction, just the way you like it. You are heavily interested in lore and have a passion for 'Old People' Hobbies.

Your chumhandle is centuriesCandlabra and Yθu type in a fashiθn which cθnceals yθur actual blθθd cθlθr, using the elusive symbθl Theta just tθ lθθk cθθl.

centuriesCandlabra is now Online.

centuriesCandlabra [CC] began pestering mediocreKiller [MK]

CC: Hell
θ there~

CC: H
θw are yθu this fine evening?

CC: Fine I trust?

CC: I'm super!

== Be the troll who just recieved a message

While you are waiting for your other pal to troll you back, you recieve a message from another one of your many pals. You read his sporadic messages.

== Reply

You decide to reply.

MT: Oh yes hell~o buddy~ friend pal.

MT: I am fine~

MT: I am wai~ting for my~ copy of~ Sgrub.

MT: However~ I do not~ know where my~ lusus curr~ently is lo~cated.

Speaking of your lusus, you were beginning to feel worry about how long she has been gone. However you are to lazy to leave the current space you are sitting in in order to look for her.

== Stop being lazy

No.

== Be the Birdbrain

What? Birds? You don't see any birds nearby- oh, look! Somebody has messaged you! After reading her message, you are 100% sure that she considers you her friend, but you can't seem to pin what ' Sgrub' is. She's probably told you about it in the past, but by no means does that mean you remember.

TT: sgrub?

TT: uuuhhhmmm....

TT: s'rium......

TT: d6'snt kn6w.

TT: whAts thAt. AgAin?

==> Be the Other Human

While Serium is busy being confused, let's try being someone else!

How about this guy? The one sitting on his laptop reading by the looks of things.

Your name is MARK JACKSON, and you are approximately 15 YEARS OLD. You have a love for almost all things FICTION. From anime to video games to books, if it's fictional, you probably love it with a great passion. You have a variety of INTERESTS, most of which are of such good taste most people share them with you! Some of which happen to be what you just mentioned: from READING, to PLAYING GAMES, and to WATCHING ANIME. You happen to really enjoy the anime TWO PIECE, as well as the games TOTAL COMMANDER, and LEGENDS LEAGUE. This is rather important to you, as many of the things you BELIEVE IN and thoroughly enjoy happen to come from these stories.

Also, you are rather interested in becoming a WRITER in your future, and already have made some FAN-FICTION, also something you happen to frequent. In case you didn't already notice, you don't have MANY FRIENDS, and friendship and relationships with others happen to be more of an IDEAL to you than anything else. You live a rather LONELY existence in your room, and often DAYDREAM of BEING A HERO in order to escape from your RATHER DULL and UNINTERESTING life here on Earth. You do have a few CLOSE FRIENDS, most of which you've NEVER MET, as they happen to be your online friends.

Your Chumhandle is imaginativeSupernova [iS], and u tend 2 chat more like some1 who plays games alot.

You decide to log into PesterChum, as you have a tendency to forget to leave programs open too long, or close them too soon. It's kind of a problem honestly, but you can just be forgetful sometimes. You hope someone you know will be on.

==imaginativeSupernova is now Online.

==> Mithri: Converse with friend.

CC: Y
θu may certainly receive my empathy then!

CC: My lusus remains at large as well, her elusive nature n
θ lθnger prθlθnging my interest.

CC: Perhaps it's her ev
θlved sense θf wild instinct she and her fellθws develθped, living θut by themselves.....withθut a trθll child tθ care fθr which made her sθ averse tθ dθmestic style living.

CC: Perhaps.....
θr she's just being cθy, the pθssibility θf which I believe tθ be very high.

CC: Lusii are much mθre....intellectual than sθme give them credit fθr.

==> Mithri: Kill S
θme Time

Sometimes you like to knit, as the activity eases your mind of the various stresses of having your blood color in such intolerable and authoritarian conditions, explaining your allocation of your strife Specibus. Yes, the activity frees your mind of the days of culling drones and barely slipping away from authorities under the guise of a very light colored Olive blood. Luckily, the days of Lime bloods have been so far over in these many, many sweeps that no one remembers their particular coloration in the common settings you station yourself in, so you passed. Originally, you didn't even have an appropriate symbol to use, and as a Hermit, and a NEET, you had no reason not to proudly wear the symbol of your caste at least in the privacy of your own home....but there were no such symbols you could find!

== Be the average troll again

Your the average troll again, and you realize one of your pals has messaged you back.

== Question why you call them pals

Why do you call them pals?... Probably because buddy, pal, and friend are all words chalk-full of trust like feelings. Trust is something you want from these other trolls, and in order to do that you have to convince them, and yourself, that they are you friend/pal/buddy. Most likely why you use these terms so excessively when messaging other trolls.

== Be more focused

You've lost your train of thought again, something that seems to happen alot. You suddenly remember that you pal had gifted your eyeballs with some more messages to read.

MT: Hmmm. I do~ not believe that~ my lusus is~ clever e~nough to be~ coy.

MT: She tends to~ dissapear~ often any~ways

MT: So I~ suppose I~ should not be~ too worried~.

== Look for your lusus anyways

You get up, finally deciding it would be best to look anyways. On your way to your hive window you trip on one of your many SCYTHES. You fall, rather comically and land face down on the floor.

== Get up and examine SCYTH

You get up and look back at the main suspect. The SCYTH that you had tripped over is now a BROKEN SCYTH. You are heartbroken. Although you have many to replace this singular BROKEN SCYTH, none of them will fill the empty space that now inhabits your heart. You captchalogue the SCYTH in your BACKPACK MODUS, with the hope that you can fix it later. There may be hope yet.

You have a deep passion for SCYTHS, which is why you were so upset about a broken one. You litter your room with them, which can be viewed as a hazard, but you only view it as beauty. Some nights you even tend to sleep with one. Of course this causes some minor health concerns, but so far you've never been injured.

== Totally forget what you were going to do

During the commotion of your previous accident, you have totally forgotten what you planned to do. You are now standind there, looking quite like a fool, trying to remember what it was you planned to do.

==>

CC: Y
θu seem tθ always have it under cθntrθl, sθ I dθnt dθubt yθu shθuldnt.

CC: Anyway, this is cθmpletely unrelated, but what's yθur favθrite cθlθr?

CC: I've fθund that the favθrite cθlθr θf a Trθll tends tθ be their blθθd cθlθr.

Of course, you could find no other symbols until you found that. You pull out a single book from the bookshelf and hold it up. You found it buried in the middle of an old and decrepit woods, one where barely anyone went to get some peace and quiet as your house was feeling musty and you needed a fresh clear headspace, when you dug it up and discovered it was nothing else but a diary. It's common for only the higher castes of Trolls to be particularly believing in things like Ancestors, but as a big fan of lore and mythos yourself, you didn't turn away from the notion that this man could very well be your ancestor.

His name was The Wounded and he was quite amazing. He turned out to be a Lime Blood just like you, and concealed his true identity with a variety of secrets, making moirails and having many adventurers as he donated himself to his own cause. He did not continuously fight for his rights as a Sufferer or Martyr of some kind like a weirdo, but in fact went on many adventures as a wandering spirit on Alternia and touched the lives of many people. You've read the book many times and it's always been an inspiring read.

==>

You snap back to attention, realizing someone was messaging you. In fact you had two people messaging you. You make your way back to the desk, so you can cordially respond to your fellow chums, pals, etc. You respond to the one who asked your favorite color first.

MT: I suppose~ a color~ that I would~ favor would~ be a green~

MT: So I su~ppose you are~ correct on~ the assump~tion that trolls~ favor their~ own blood col~or

After typing what you would presume is a sufficent enough response you move on to the other troll that had messaged you.

MT: It's a game~, I suppose, that~ you play

MT: We~ are all su~pposed to~ play it

MT: But~ I am not~ quite sure when~ everyone~ is getting~ their copies

You assume that was a sufficent enough response to his question. It makes you think however, once again where your luslii is along with your copy of the game. You decide to once again to push the idea of looking for either items away. Instead you focus on something highly less important, such as admiring your SCYTHE COLLECTION. After a few moments of doing this you realize no admiring needs to be done afterall, you can admire them in your thoughts.

You decide It's time for you to finally do something. You decide to troll the Mystery-blood.

gregariousTorso [GT] began trolling centuriesCandelabra [CC]

GT: hEllo, blackmask.

GT: still kEEping ThE blood hiddEn?

GT: Who ThE fuck am i kidding?

GT: of couRsE You aRE.

==> Mithri: Aw Snap

Oh no. Not him again. He's just so antagonistic and assholish, you would invoke dark and demony powers on him, but you don't really want to do that to your friends. If you can even really call this guy you'd friend, quote and unquote. Everybody and their hemotyping is really getting on your last nerve.

CC: Yθu KNθw yθur really getting θn my last nerve here.

CC: What dθes it even matter if I cθnceal my blθθd cθlθr?

CC: Everyθne always just uses a simple interpretatiθn θf cθlθr tθ say a persθn is better θr lesser than anθther.

CC: I mean that's nθt even fair. θr fun.

CC: What dθ yθu think it is anyway?

~

CC: I guess sθ.

GT: calm doWn You big babY

GT: i Think iT's bullshiT You Won'T TEll mE

GT: ThaT's WhaT i Think

GT: am i supposEd To kill oR spaRE You WhEn WE sTaRT The gamE?

GT: i Would knoW if You
tOLD Me yOUr BLOOD.

CC: Maybe, maybe nØt.

CC: All I knØw is that I cØuld StØp yØu if I wanted tØ, and will.

CC: NØ questiØn abØut that.

CC: What's this game I keep hearing abØut?​

TT: 6h 6kAAAAAy~!

You think that 'Okay' could have had more A's. You have a firm grasp on the fact that you're supposed to be getting tha game sometime soon, but she's not quite sure when it's arriving. That makes sense.

Instead of doing absolutely anything productive, you decide you want to talk more people.

testifiedTreason [TT] began trolling gregariousTorso [GT]

TT: h'y th'r'. rivg'l!

TT: h6w 4r'. y6u t5dAy?

TT: im fin'. this Aft'rn66n.

==> Respond to CC

GT: I'D LIKe tO See yOU MOtHerFUCKING try.

GT: ThE gamE, blackmask, is ThE gamE of muRdER.

GT ThE onlY onE
wOrtH PLAyING.

==> Respond to TT

GT: WhaT in ThE fucking fuck do You fucking WanT, midblood?

==> Mithri: Court High blood

When it comes to romance and overall interactions with people, you're a big of a fumbling clutz. As a NEET you do basically nothing but resign yourself to your eccentric interests, which don't hone your social skills and makes you quite anxious when dealing with people.

CC: Just.....LØØk, my blØØd cØlØr is nØt yØur business.

CC: I wØuld very much appreciate it if yØu wØuld respect my privacy and my perhaps triggering tØpics.

CC: Maybe I'm sensitive abØut it Øk?

GT: Will You sTop bEing such a WhinY babY?

GT: iT's unbEcoming

GT: and iT makEs mE ashamEd To bE ThE samE spEciEs as You

GT: if You Would jusT TEll mE

GT: WE Wouldn'T bE having This convErsaTion

GT: i Would bE possiblY muRdERing You

CC: That's sØrt Øf the pØint as tØ why I'm nØt telling.

CC: If I were tØ tell yØu, yØu wØuld try murdering me.

CC: Wait damn I just gave away that my blØØd wØuld be cØmprØmising.

CC: Well this is awkward.

CC: SØ.....what's yØur favØrite cØlØr?

What kind of question is that? Doesn't matter.

GT: puRplE

GT: WhY do You givE a shiT?

You lied, they can't know you REAL favorite. No one can know.

==> He's Lying

He's so lying. You can feel it in his speech as you can tell that he's lying even with no body language, tone of grammatical substitutions as an Empath you can always read the intent behind all words, especially if they're so fresh and direct from the source, and he's so easily lying. Though, you can't outright call him on it because the mixture of your need to conceal blood color and Emapthic characteristics make you a dead-ringer for being a Lime Blood, he's too damn astute not to put that together. You just have then believe you have great intuition.

CC: That dØesnt SØund very accurate.

CC: CØuld the answer really be that easy?

CC: Ør is it even tØØ easy because it is sØ well practiced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back