• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Originals, ANY and all genres, fandoms and more! ANYTHING GOES!

DeadIsTheNewAlive

Gayest Artist You Know
Eyo, it is currently very late for me and I am on mobile so this won't be fancy at all. 

So what's up my peeps? Can't sleep like me? Well this is perfect for ya. I've been gone a very long time, but I am back now and so very ready to start writing once again. My skills may be rusty, but I am ehhhh. 

I am am an extremely flexible, so I'm really a partner you should deem as easy to get along with. I tend to be the one carrying the story, so don't worry about me slacking off and making it all about my character. I'm a writer, I like to pretend I know what I'm doing. 

Genres I Do:

• Fantasy
  • action/ adventure 
  • modern/ realistic 
  • dark themes 
  • maybe historical 
  • sci-fi 
  • fandom
  • romance
  • comedy
  • thriller
  • horror 
  • rom-com
  • pretry much anything 

Anime I Do:

• Claymore (it's unheard of but my all time favorite and if you know it I will love you to death.)
  • Bleach
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Lagoon
  • Death Note
  • When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place
  • Freezing 
  • Innuyasha 
  • Strawberry Panic 
  • Hunter X Hunter 
  • Nanbaka 
  • Magi
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Fairy Tail
  • Brynhldr In The Darkness 
  • RWBY
  • Ga Rei Zero (Ga Rei)
  • I know I am forgetting a lot so just let me know if I have seen it. 

I do books books and maybe some shows so just let me know what you're in the mood for! I may have some ideas! Like I said I am probably one of the most flexible partners you will meet! 

WARNING: I write. A LOT. I love detail and paragraphs so just be warned. I prefer detailed partners. 

ALSO: I will do most any pairing but I prefer gxg and bxg since bxb seems to be very fetishtized by people and it doesn't sit well with me. If you can pull it off well then sure. 

If you want to play a canon character go ahead, but I will likely not be willing to play a canon character for your oc fantasy. Maybe I will if your  oc is good and it isn't just for your own fantasy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would definitely love to a Death Note RP with you! I also know Claymore I just have never watched in unfortunately as of yet.

Hello there~

I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with you. Though, I much prefer to use original plots or use OCs in the case we use a plot from an anime/movie/book that I like.

I do have some plots already written up if you're not keen on creating one from scratch.

//Furthermore, I'm not so big on romance rps, but as long as it's not the main purpose, I'm cool with it. (are you chill with multiple characters?)

How about a futuristic/Magic fantasy type thing? With a dash of post-world war 3

Helloooo!

I have seen some things that really strike my interest. If you are still looking I would Absolutly love to do a Nanbaka, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, or  Tokyo ghoul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back