• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Originals and Fandoms! [REVAMPED THREAD, UPDATED 11/22] [OPEN]

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #C9E7FD; --bg-color: #06112D; --fontFamily: 'Garamond'; --fontSize: 35px; --tab-hover-color: #C9E7FD; --tab-hover-bg: #134C92; --tab-select-color: #C9E7FD; --tab-select-bg: #134C92; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Hello![/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Original[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Fandom[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"] il_570xN.755714963_o688_1024x1024.jpg
Hello! Thanks for checking out my thread. First, here's a little bit about me.

○ My name is Emily! I'm a pansexual female, so I am most comfortable playing females, no matter the sexuality. This doesn't mean I'm not open to playing males, especially when doubling (Mostly OC x Canon) or playing side characters!

○ I'm on the East Coast of the United States, UTC -4. I can reply several times every day, 1-3 paragraphs per character (Who knows, maybe you'll get more if the rp is really good). Obviously things come up but I try to tell my partners about plans I have, and you can feel free to pester me if I haven't replied in a day or two.

○ I'd love to get to know my partners OOC I love to meme ooc lmao if that's alright with you!

Rules/Roleplay Details

○ Please, have good grammar! I understand if English is not your first language, or if you're just having a bad day (We all do). But please try to give a once over to your replies! I have and will drop an rp if there isn't any effort put into the writing itself.

○Contribute to the roleplay and its plot! I don't want to pull the story by myself.

○ Simply put, I am a dark person. As for roleplays, I love exploring the inner workings of things, the dark side. I definitely take this from when I was a huge creepypasta nerd in middle school, but if you're making things dark, make them realistic! If you want a romantic relationship between say, a kidnapper and a victim, it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows. Make it angsty, make it toxic, make it hurt, for lack of better words.

○ On a similar, much more important note, if a character has a mental illness, potray it correctly. I'm not saying you need to suffer the illness yourself, but don't give a character anxiety just because. Do some research. I've personally suffered anxiety my whole life and when people use it as character quirk it gets on my nerves, to put it lightly.

○ DISCORD: @nebula#2673

[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"] 9ed56bcdcd03aa62869ddbc8d276b140.jpg Now onto originals!

Key:
Bold - Preferred Character (If no bold, I'm down for either)
★(1-5) - Craving Rating ^^
♠ - Plot Idea(s) Already

Experiment x Experiment ★★★★★ ♠

Rumor speaks of an abandoned building in the woods. A normal, stupid, rumor, that Muse A and Muse B decide to investigate. What they discover, however, is a crazy scientist dedicated to fusing animals and humans, cut off by the government when his experiments became too inhumane and/or gruesome.

Soulmates AU - Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. It is known that if soulmates are separated for too long, physical and emotional pain can come to both soulmates, as well as that if one soulmate is harmed, the other has the potential to feel it. The plot of this rp is that Muse A and B are taken as experiments, and they are forced to adjust to their new life and go through countless puzzles, tests, and experiments.

Kidnapper x Victim ★★★★★ ♠
Band Member x Band Member (OCs) ★★★☆☆ ♠
Vampire x Human ★★★☆☆ ♠
Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire ★★★★☆ ♠
Gamer x Gamer (Both trapped inside of a game) ★★☆☆☆
Pirate x Mermaid ★★★☆☆
Rich Kid x Hybrid Pet ★★☆☆☆ ♠
Good Girl/Boy x Bad Girl/Boy ★★☆☆☆
A plot between two teenagers sent to a home for troubled teens (Mental, behavioral, or otherwise) ★★★★★ ♠

Post Apocalyptic Survivor x Survivor ★★★☆☆
Princess x Vampire/Demon/etc. ★★★★☆ ♠

[/div] [div class="tabContent 3"] 12d80d29d9218e05ee153cf1560ee110.jpg Fandoms now! My main cravings! :D

Note: Most of these will have doubling, unless you're just wanting to play my interest alone, which is cool.

Key:
Bold - Preferred Character
★(1-5) - Craving Rating ^^
♠ - Plot Idea(s) Already

Books/TV/Movies:

Anime:
Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)★★★★★★
Todoroki x Izuku
Denki x Jirou
Kirishima x Bakugo
Ochaco x Bakugo
Kirishima x OC
Kaminari x OC
Dabi x OC (for the love of god PLEASE I will play anyone for you. Been sitting on this plot for ages.) ♠
Angels of Death ★★★★☆
Cells at Work! ★★☆☆☆
Love Live! ★★☆☆☆
The Devil is a Part Timer! ★★★☆☆
Danganronpa (1 and 2 only) ★★☆☆☆
Assasination Classroom ★☆☆☆☆
Games:
The Legend of Zelda (Breath of the Wild specifically) ★★★★☆
What if Link had a partner? (Link x OC)♠
Pokémon ★★☆☆☆
Team ___ Grunt x Trainer
Trainer x Trainer
Gym Leader x Trainer

Kpop: (OC x Member or Member x Member, AUs welcome)
Seventeen ★★★★★ ♠
Got7 ★★★★☆ ♠
Twice ★★★☆☆ ♠
Monsta X ★★★☆☆ ♠

Other:
Creepypasta ★★★★★
I feel like a middle schooler but deadass I'll do anything for a good creepypasta rp.

[/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back