• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Originals and a Few Fandoms [always looking]

AcidRain

calming-gifs-yesterday.gif
Hey, I'm West! I've been roleplaying for years, starting on Wattpad when I was just barely a teenager. I've come a long way from those days and bounced from platform to platform. I've gotten a few recommendations towards this site, so I'm here to try it out!

Rules
*Be literate! I don't do script style roleplay. In terms of length, I prefer at least a paragraph. If you want a paragraph, I'll give you one! If you want a novel, I can deliver - though it will take much longer.
*Be patient with me. Real life can get in the way.
*Bring your ideas to the table! I'm always interested to hear what others can think of. The worst thing I can do is say no!
*Please be willing to play differently. I don't enjoy playing the same character type over and over, especially when it comes to male characters.
*Be respectful!

What can you expect from me?
*I will double, but it isn't required.
*No preference for playing male or female.
*I'm literate.
*The occasional slip-up. I have dyslexia, so I struggle with my spelling. I do have a program installed on my computer to catch my mistakes, but if I'm writing on my phone expect some strange spelling mistakes. If you cannot stand any mistakes, then I'm not the roleplayer for you. The program is Grammarly, if anyone is interested and hasn't heard of it.

Originals
I do MxM, FxF, and MxF
If a plot is crossed out, I'm not taking people for it at the moment.
If it has asterisks around it, I'm really interested in it!

For the plots I have listed, I prefer to play as A!
*A is the younger sibling of a powerful, ruthless king/queen. A doesn't approve of their rule but cannot say anything for fear of their own life. Because of this, A is considered just as evil. A is kidnapped by the growing rebellion and meets B - the leader of the group. Feelings begin to arise, but B doesn't trust A and A, though their sibling is horrible, still wants to save them because they're family.
*A is a paranormal hunter and drags their best friend B into everything. B doesn't believe in the paranormal, but all that changes when a supernatural being attacks.
*A went missing almost a year ago. B was their best friend who had feelings for A, feelings they've never admitted. Then A starts appearing everywhere as a ghost, and A is pissed. A was murdered the night they went missing and now, with the help of B, wants to solve their murder.
*A is a liar and feel no shame in it. A lies about anything and everything that can come to mind. This leads to A having pretty much no friends, but A seems to not mind. B meets A and, after realizing A's reputation becomes determined to make A tell the truth.
*Character A had never been too popular. They went through life with a reserved state of mind, unable to make friends. They considered themselves a bad luck charm. Character B is a popular, seemingly perfect person. But they have a secret. They've been watching A and slowly falling in love. And they're going to make A theirs, no matter what. [Note: this is a horror story. Don't expect romance here.]
*Modern fantasy - elves, humans, witches/wizards, etc. in the modern world
*Soulmates - I'm a sucker for a good soulmate story. I'm cheesy, I know.
*I love fluff and angst.
*Throw something at me!

Fandoms
The character I play is listed underneath the name of the fandom. I'm open to most canon/canon pairings, so throw whatever you want at me!
*Boku no Hero Academia
-OCs
-Izuku
*Haikyuu!
-Kenma
*Kiznaiver
-I would prefer OCs in the scenario of Kiznaiver.
*Voltron
-Keith
-Pidge
-Lance
-Matt

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in doing an original rp! I'll PM you and we can discuss about it?

I have an idea to go with the soul mates idea!
The two were childhood friends for years before my character moved away. Years passed and your character finds herself going to a concert of a girl around your age, a new celebrity who specializes in plays, songs, and talks.
After the show this celebrity is signing autographs, and when your character comes up for one she's flustered, giving your character a note to meet her backstage after the autographs.
Who is she? What does she want with you? Does she have anything to do with your old friend? She does bear a resemblance to him, after all~

I have an idea to go with the soul mates idea!
The two were childhood friends for years before my character moved away. Years passed and your character finds herself going to a concert of a girl around your age, a new celebrity who specializes in plays, songs, and talks.
After the show this celebrity is signing autographs, and when your character comes up for one she's flustered, giving your character a note to meet her backstage after the autographs.
Who is she? What does she want with you? Does she have anything to do with your old friend? She does bear a resemblance to him, after all~
That sounds interesting! Send me a pm

*A is the younger sibling of a powerful, ruthless king/queen. A doesn't approve of their rule but cannot say anything for fear of their own life. Because of this, A is considered just as evil. A is kidnapped by the growing rebellion and meets B - the leader of the group. Feelings begin to arise, but B doesn't trust A and A, though their sibling is horrible, still wants to save them because they're family.

Heyo! I'd LOVE to give this one a shot! I'd also prefer to play B anyways, so it works out perfect!

Hi, I like the first rp that is listed on the list! I'd also love to do an original rp with you, I have quite a few ideas. Could you PM me if you're interested?

The first one on your list is a great idea! If you’re not overwhelmed with volunteers for that one PM me.

I'd love to do an original plot with you!
Hi, I like the first rp that is listed on the list! I'd also love to do an original rp with you, I have quite a few ideas. Could you PM me if you're interested?
The first one on your list is a great idea! If you’re not overwhelmed with volunteers for that one PM me.
I'm new so I can't pm just yet, so could you guys send me one?

Hi West!
I am interested in doing a roleplay with you. Your first plot seems very interesting, but if you already have that one in play, I have an addict x sober plot in mind.
I love fluff and angst, I love romance, I love doubling, and I'm 100% A-okay with spelling mistakes. I'm not dyslexic and I make them from time to time, too.
If you don't mind shooting me a PM, maybe we can talk further! I'm still new to the site and don't have the ability to start a PM just yet.
I hope you're having a fantastic evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back