Story Original Trainers for Fanfiction needed.

Pokémon

Agent_BJM

The Daffiest One of All
Hey there everyone. I have been working on a Fanfiction called Galarian Idiots where me and a friend take the place of Victor and Gloria. We have gotten to the Wild Area and I now realize I need Original Trainer to help fill out the world, especially in the Wild Area. I wanted to know if anyone is interested. One thing though, all trainers taking part in the Galar League must be over 18. But normal trainers can be 16.

The trainers do need to use Galarian Pokémon, anything that could be caught in Sword and Shield (PRE-DLC).

Note: I will alter the teams to keep them fairly balanced with our heroes. If our protagonists' teams are in their 30's, why are we fighting someone with a level 79 Tyranitar?

Here is the Fanfiction so far, to catch you up: Galarian Idiots

Name:
Hometown:
Looks:
Personality:
Pokémon:

Last edited:
Bump. If anyone is interested let me know. I am taking applications now so I can have them ready for future chapters.

Name: Noir
Hometown: Unova
Looks:dd29avp-2de297b1-783b-48ac-a312-95848dbfc5bf.png
Personality:
Happy go-lucky fella, one could say he is some kind of a pack animal, in the terms of him liking only those people his pokemon like.
While he tends to be a bit clumsy or goofy but when someone asks him to duel or hurts his pokemon his switch flips and he stops being the nice guy and In turn appears cold and uncaring to all.
Caring only for his pokemon in that state and their wellbeing ignoring even his own state.
Pokémon: His team would consist off those pokemon or their evolutions depending on the story:
Poochyena, Mimikyu, Aron, Cyndaquil , Mantine , Joltik.

I hope this somehow helps!

Name: Noir
Hometown: Unova
Looks:View attachment 903081
Personality:
Happy go-lucky fella, one could say he is some kind of a pack animal, in the terms of him liking only those people his pokemon like.
While he tends to be a bit clumsy or goofy but when someone asks him to duel or hurts his pokemon his switch flips and he stops being the nice guy and In turn appears cold and uncaring to all.
Caring only for his pokemon in that state and their wellbeing ignoring even his own state.
Pokémon: His team would consist off those pokemon or their evolutions depending on the story:
Poochyena, Mimikyu, Aron, Cyndaquil , Mantine , Joltik.

I hope this somehow helps!
Cheers for replying first. But I really should have added that this takes place in Galar. But I am sure I can make it work somehow. I'll need to see what is on Serebii and work from there.

My idea for this guy is that he travels the world, and adds pokemon to his pack/family.
So finding him in Galar wouldn't be hard.

My idea for this guy is that he travels the world, and adds pokemon to his pack/family.
So finding him in Galar wouldn't be hard.
Alright. The team is good, barring Cyndaquil, but I'll make it work. Thanks for replying. This means that I have more time to work things in and how to write him in and out as needed. And back in again. Oh yeah. Any nicknames you want to give your team members?

Yeah the idea behind his team of pokemon is that all of them are pack animals.
(They live in groups most of the time.)
So any animal that travels in groups would be a good fit for his team.
And he probably just takes those pokemon into his team that were too weak and were abandoned so he takes care of them.
Or something similar.

Alright. The team is good, barring Cyndaquil, but I'll make it work. Thanks for replying. This means that I have more time to work things in and how to write him in and out as needed. And back in again. Oh yeah. Any nicknames you want to give your team members?
For Pochyenna it would be Conri, Mimikyu would be Lovell, Aron would be Amaruq, Joltik would be Ariadne, Mantine would be Hekla.
And that's about it for nicknames i can think off.

Bump. Still accepting ocs. Just make sure the Pokémon can be caught in Sword and shield pre-dlc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back