• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Super Robot RP (Looking for Participants.)

S
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Links.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/oc-super-robot-rp-character-database.437276/#post-9600867

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
Would anyone be interested?

If you want to know the plot, its right here:

"An alien arrived on earth, aiming to destroy all of Humanity by sending Kaiju, Giant monsters hailing from space to attack the cities. However, the earth itself has viewed humans as a race deserving salvation, and through the use of a special vision a group of (at max 7) teens/children have been given each a Guardian Beast, Large Mechanical creatures to combat the Kaiju, and the threat the alien brings."

Of course, the Villain has motives behind the destruction, but not in cause of evil, or power, but a deeper reason, which will be explained further as the Rp progresses.

And to further explain a Guardian Beast:
The Guardian Beasts are mechanical animals based on real life Mammals, Reptiles, and Birds. The Beasts themselves can each combine with the other to form a super robot, however, they require three Guardian Beasts to form, or fight on their own if the option to combine isn't available.

The starting area and awakening of each Beast will also be played out as the RP progresses.

Just remember its not a Gundam Rp. It's a Super Robot RP, like Gaiking and Mazinger Z.

Last edited:
The theme of your Guardian Beast is already selected. They must be based on a real life Mammal, Reptile, or bird. No human robots sadly.

The Guardian Beast of yours also has to be weaker than a Super Robot.
Have you already picked the 7 beasts?

Because i think i would like a White Eagle :)

You can always use Crenando Crenando 'S suggestion.
Ok i found one but its no eagle.

Meet Archimedes
overwatch_by_crazyasian1-d60zx5b~2.jpg
He can be the mech Head.
He stands 5 meters tall and has a wingspan of 11 meters. It has amazing sensory capabilities able to preform long range scans of various kinds simultaneously. It has a sonic screech attack that can disorient foes and a surprisingly powerful railgun in its mouth that takes a while to charge.

What yiu think?

Ok i found one but its no eagle.

Meet Archimedes
View attachment 558393
He can be the mech Head.
He stands 5 meters tall and has a wingspan of 11 meters. It has amazing sensory capabilities able to preform long range scans of various kinds simultaneously. It has a sonic screech attack that can disorient foes and a surprisingly powerful railgun in its mouth that takes a while to charge.

What yiu think?

Make its pilot and format it using the Character Sheets I linked earlier and we are good.

Shouldn't the thread for this be in "Futuristic" or "Realistic/Modern" rather than fantasy?

But really, it wouldn't make sense for it to be in Realistic/Modern due to it being considered Gundam then.

It isn't really futuristic either because of origins for the Guardian Beasts.

Fantasy was best I could put it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back