• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original Harry Potter?

worldfallsdown

Hello, I'm new to the boards, but not to RPing.

At the moment, I'm really craving Harry Potter, but with original characters. I'm a girl IRL, but I write male and female characters. I'm slash, femslash and het friendly. Romance is fun, but I enjoy having a plot line beyond just falling in love, with a heaping of magic (naturally) and a dose of action/adventure.

I usually write a couple paragraphs or more, depending on how much description a scene requires, but quality over quantity. No one liners though.

I'd like to write sixth or seventh year students, and explore an ordinary (but still exciting) year at Hogwarts, maybe with a new dark wizard on the rise. But have most of the excitement come from classes, dueling, dances and ordinary teenaged drama (with a wizarding twist). I prefer having one 'main' character, but enjoy writing side characters and creating a thriving castle for our characters to live.

I generally come up with characters on the spot, but I'd love to play a deadly charming Slytherin male pure-blood whose family is essentially the 'magical mafia.'

2h3ncrd.jpg

His name is Tristan Edevane, he is next in line to become the Edevane crime lord after his father dies. I'd love to write him against a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor girl. Maybe one with a power (Seer, metamorphmagus, animagus, veela blood) the Edevane family may find useful, or perhaps she could be the daughter of Ministry/Aurors trying to imprison Tristan's father for his crimes.

If you're interested, post here or shoot me a PM. I don't think I can send PMs yet.

Hello! I would love to a Harry Potter roleplay with you. I can play a muggle-born Gryffindor girl starting out knowing little about him but after hearing some rumours, begins poking around in his business. Following him around, eavesdropping on his conversations, things like that. She could end up in the middle of something big and gets dragged into a dark situation.

If you're interested, create a new thread and link it to me, or I can do it. I'll go into more detail on my character if you want to start do something, of course.

I hope to hear from you!

Hello! I'm new to this website, but I've been roleplaying on tumblr on and off again for over four years. I would love to do a one on one with my own character, Alexander.

Although, in my world, he's from a rich family in England and also a spy, I can change it up and make him a Slytherin from a rich snobby family where his parents are known to be rude and disliked, but he is actually really sweet and helpful. Or, I can write him in any other house, it's up to you!

I'm also okay with romance, but really don't want it to be a huge, huge center of the roleplay. ((I'm not trying to be mean, I just get really bored with romance because it's all everyone wants :) ))

Ii hope to hear back from you! :)

@worldfallsdown

Hello there! I have a plot idea that might work with your character very well. It's set in the modern era and revolves around the idea that muggleborns and half-bloods want the magical world to be exposed. I have more details that would probably fit your person better. PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back