• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

"Of course, love." he says leaning over to kiss her head, "Another time." he says softly. Looking back one last time at the manager with a deadpan expression, then simply walked away with Lynn in hand, "Shall we go home, hun?"

"It's just the way some things are. Maybe it'll change. Who knows..." Alex shrugged. Once home, he opened the door for Lynn only to walk in and plop down onto the couch, "That was....an interesting day wasn't it?"

He took hold of her hand and rubbed it with his thumb, "I'm sorry, but this is the life you live now. But...for now...what should we do, boss?"

"We're not even parents yet, and we are this tired? We aged to fast, my love." he chuckled, resting his head on hers, "I'm still uneasy about tonight."

He nodded and kissed her, "I love you, Lynn." He says softly.

The time had come, they stood there in front of the house. Alex was quiet as ever on the walk to the house, his mind swimming with what to do or say. It was clear he was panicking in silence. He held the box of cigars and kept his spare bottle of liquor tucked away inside his coat, but the box itself was shaking due to Alex being so flustered.

"I...yes. Of course." he nodded and went up the stairs, rang the doorbell and prayed to whatever diety that would show kindness to him at that point.

The man opened the door. "Daddy!!" She squealed, stepping forward and throwing her arms around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.
"Hello, Princess." He kissed her head and ushered her inside. "Hello, Antonio. What the hell happened to your leg?" He chuckled warmly, placing a hand on his shoulder to guide him in as well.

"Bad customer didn't like his deal and did something that made us start a fight. I'll tell you more about it later, my good sir." He nodded after shaking his hand firmly. Once inside he took off his coat and hung it, now in his vest and dress shirt, "How has the railroad been treating you?"

"Oh, as exciting as ever," he said with a sigh, gesturing to the table. "Please, sit yourself down and help yourself to something to eat." The man chuckled. "It isn't that tasty since you've taken the cook from me, but I manage."

"I'm sure it's wonderful," Carolynn cooed, taking a seat.

He smiled at him and took a seat next to Lynn, "It smells delicious, sir." he says as he reaches to the food and starts serving Lynn, "So...will we be seeing your brother tonight as well?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back