• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Oregon Trail Idea??

Halcyon

The Mom Friend
So, Im quite new here (Although i've been rping on other things for alomost two years now) compared to most and i've never created a successful rp on here. Well I've always been interested in the oregon trail to the point i even created a short story on it. I was reread this short story i wrote three years ago and i decided it would be fun to do an Oregon trail rp. Your character in this rp could fall in love, be trying to find a home for their family, get lost on the way there, or even die. (You cannot kill another persons character)

Of course when i post the thread it'll give a lot more details on this thing, including the map and starting point, year, day, month. All that good stuff.

But first i want to make sure it's a good idea and people would be interested in it. Thank you for taking the time and reading this!

I like the idea merely because of the Oregon Trail computer game I was allowed to play during Friday Computer Class in elementary school! I will do actual research on the time and events when the roleplay is made, but it sounds fun to me. (:

Working it now.

I had extra online class yesterday so i wasnt on much.

@Floating\-Kite

For those who are still interested, this is the RP

Oooh! Oregon Trail! I love history, so yeah...I like the idea. Are you willing to convert this into a 1x1 RP idea? (PM the answer please)

Wow this sounds like it could really be a fun rp! I remember playing Oregon trail years ago thinking to myself how interesting would it be to actually be a person going through all of this. So if you end up making this a rp count me in! :)

MoneyMadam said:
Wow this sounds like it could really be a fun rp! I remember playing Oregon trail years ago thinking to myself how interesting would it be to actually be a person going through all of this. So if you end up making this a rp count me in! :)
It's already made, the link is in one of the previous comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back