• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(or Realistic) Looking for Partner who doesn't mind slow replies.

Alrekr

CHINA
Hello, all. I can barely find time to be on this site, so if you are uncomfortable with 1 - 2 day gaps in between replies, please leave. If you are fine with that, or just feel like entertaining a busy woman, continue reading.

I would like fantasy roleplay, love it even. I can do Modern though. I am Semi-Literate to Literate and I am under the age of eighteen, however mature.  I will hand you a Kik for this, if you are interested. Here are some of my Ideas.

Basic Kingdom roleplay. Probably some magic. You got yerself a knight dude/gal and he decides to go out and adventure. Maybe a merc. Oh well. He meets a beastial hybrid, this hybrid wants to join. Bambino. You'll let my imagination (and yours) roam free.

Fantasy Highschool, or normal highschool. But atleast try to be engaging about this?

Slice of Life roleplay, maybe. Try to be engaging.

Modern Fantasy? Get some Technomancy, perhaps?
Slice of Life Roleplay, but over an online relationship? If you want we can do some VR stuff.

Feel free to suggest your ideas!

~ Alrekr

Last edited by a moderator:
man im pretty interested in RPing as you, since I also am pretty busy with my life!

kinda had an idea myself, with the modern fantasy Highschool thing where instead of something magnificent it's a bad, rotted makeshift school made out of an abandoned factory in order to teach the "freaks" and the "abominations" to survive and blend in this modern, militarized magicless world. but the slice of life vr thing sounds cool too. tell me what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back