• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (or casual) Another Star Wars RP!!! yaaayyy!

whitefoxkiller

Hail Hydrip
Okay stay with me, I know we got a lot of star wars RPs going on right now but I wanted to do something slightly different then the rest of them - I want to do an anti-hero/pirate/outlaw/smuggler kinda RP. So our characters wouldn't be force wielders or rebels or anything like that, just common criminals in a smuggler crew or a gang or something, but in the Star Wars universe with the events of the films or TV shows happening around them. We'll be like those random aliens you see in the cantina and you're like wow I wonder what their story is, because those random characters always intrigued me. Let me know if this idea sounds appealing and we can chisel it out further together ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Clone Wars and Original Trilogy are my favorites, they both hold equal ground with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back