• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Opting for a partner!

dreamersdisease

Haulin' that heavy metal noise.
Hello!

I have decided to create a new search thread in hopes of finding a partner! I figure that I give a little more detail as to what I'm all about for anyone who decides to stumble on this thread. Alright, let's get down to it:

--- 1. If you are looking for a more casual roleplay, then I'm afraid that I'm not the partner for you. When I RP, I put a tremendous amount of detail into my posts. I like to give the other person something to work with, to know what my character is feeling, why my character is feeling that way, and all around just create visuals. My paragraph count can range from anywhere of 5-7 paragraphs. I can gradually expand that count, it really depends on the situation at hand.

--- 2. Grammar is a big thing for me, but I'm not apart of the Grammar Police. I get that little mishaps happen every so often, as I experience some of these hiccups myself. However, I would like my partner to have an understanding with how proper grammar and punctuation is used.

--- 3. I am a frequent poster. I can say that I am very active when it comes to roleplaying. But I also understand that life can get super frustrating sometimes and that not everyone can post as much as I can. That being said, if you and I were to become partners, try to give me a post at least once a day just to let me know that you're still interested. And if you can't do that, and something comes up that you won't be able to post for a while, then all you have to do is PM me. I promise I don't bite, and I'll completely understand.

--- 4. I tend to stay away from RPing through threads. PM benefits me better because it helps me keep organized and updated.

Alright, so now that we have gotten most of the boring stuff out of the way, here are my genre preferences:

1. Slice of Life.

2. Fantasy.

3. Romance.

4. Thrillers.

5. Mild Supernatural.

I should mention that I do NOT do Fandoms. Creating original characters is dire. I cannot play a character that already has characteristics, for I feel as though I cannot live up to that said character. Plus, I find that it's not as challenging.

Let's take a look at my personal character preferences:

--- 1. I will say this only once - I do NOT construct character sheets. I have no use for them as I tend to describe my characters in my posts, mostly my introductory post.

--- 2. I am not limited to playing only one gender. I can play female or male as I have experience with both genders. But please, if we are to become partners, do not ask me right off the bat if you can be "the girl." That's incredibly annoying to me, and I will most likely not respond.

--- 3. I like to introduce side characters. While I have primary characters, I do like to expand a bit. I am not going to make you have side characters, but that's just a little heads up from what you can expect from me.

--- 4. I do NOT double, so please, do not ask me for that option. Yes, I have side characters that I may whimsically throw into my posts, but I only prefer ONE primary character.

--- 5. If romance is to be involved in the story that we weave, my preference is MxF. That's it all there is to that.

That should about cover what I'm truly all about for the moment. For this thread, if there are any plots that come to mind, I will update this and see what we can do from there. However, I have one last preference before I have this thread come to a close.

*** Just have fun! I try to make my RPs as interesting and engaging as possible. I want my partner to have fun with it and to simply put the passion behind each post. If I can sense that my partner is not having fun, then we can always discuss it over PM.

So, with ALL that being said, if you're interested in creating a story with me, please feel free to PM me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi dreamersdisease. Was just about to call it a day when I stumbled upon your post and it sounds like exactly what I've been looking for!

A little background about myself (sorry if I ramble, I tend to get lost in my little world of words). I've been a creative writer since the first day I could pick up a pen and write. I have stacks of unfinished works. I can be a little ADD about writing. Honestly, it can sometimes feel like I have a million words in my head and no way to get them out onto paper fast enough.

The written word is something I truely treasure. Perhaps it sounds a bit odd but I really feel there's nothing more powerful then words. That feeling I get from weaving worlds, creating creatures from nothing; it's quite the rush.

Word of warning, this would be my first forey into telling a tale with a partner, but I really think it could lead to some amazing twists and turns I could never come up with on my own.

I would love to bounce some ideas around and don't mind juggling as many characters as you need. I would be a frequent poster as well.

Hey, so when I stumbled across your posting here I was delighted to find someone who seems to have fairly similar sensibilities to myself in terms of the way they approach roleplaying... and then a bit disappointed to see that it was from a few days ago. If you haven't gotten rushes of PMs about writing with you and are still looking for more partners with whom you want to write then I would love to start up a dialogue with you and consider writing together!

Well, I am down to zero roleplays, and I would love to have a partner to help get me back into the writing mood! :D

I actually have a Fantasy plot in mind.

Hey!! This all sounds cool to me and I'm super active as well ;w; I really love fantasy/sci-fi type plots and I tend to focus really heavily on characters and worldbuilding. Send me a PM if you wanna brainstorm!

Hi there! I'm Star! I recently started becoming a part of the RP community recently and so I'm still a bit new to the whole roleplaying scheme, but that just means, i like researching on things before getting started, getting to know what the plots are (if we are brainstorming together and getting ideas), and getting to know you as a person! I'm definitely interested in roleplaying with you because I agree with how you roleplay and your criteria!

I would love to do fantasy / supernatural / romance with you if you're still intersted!

I'm not sure if you're interested, however, I am currently looking for a Harry Potter original character role play, typically my post are about the size of yours (: I have a plot line idea that I'd adore to try out! If interested please feel free to PM or let me know!

I've been role playing for like seven years so I don't think I'll disappoint!

tumblr_np6byruevf1tjia4wo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back