• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [ALWAYS OPEN] Operation Kostaal, a Story of Civil War

southkovenz

астральный
issue no. 2978 | THE MONTHLY KYPRUTA LEDGER | February 24th, 2009

"END OF THE IMAU-KOSTAAL KINGDOM!"
KOSTAAL, Feb. 24 - The Imaus Kingdom, conceived through romantic creed was signed to parturition, and independence, in 1952 against the controversy of a foreign regime. Our brief yet tumultuous history has attained great achievement in the decades - though after a long and painful decline the Kingdom finally heaved her last in the dreary darkness of late February. It was 57 years old, the malevolence of the tyrant King is no more. Fanatics stripped our ideology, civil war dismembered unification, greed left us bankrupt and hungry. Through the televised execution of Sovai Yonjan, the gules field with the argent chakra and laurels was lowered over the Yuma palace and the sable Konsey and golden chakra flag rose in its stead. No ceremony, only chimes. A haunting hymnal of rebellion, which fueled the war, swung softly into chorus after a long silence. A lone juvenile vulture squawked before taking flight above the square - after which many moved on. Others however, stood in prolonged quietude at the loss of a nation. At two o'clock in the afternoon, the palace stands a statue of its former glory - with no activity around its center. The end of an era has passed. To those who fought and struggled, we must move on.
VETERANS GRANTED AMNESTY!
Whilst the provisional government makes amends to parliament, loyalist forces who toiled in combat to the very end have been granted amnesty in order to return to the country to perform their final rites. The government urges to release prisoners still held captive, and have issued a law (in effect midnight 31st March) which forbids prisoner management outside of jurisdiction. Those returning to live in the Konsey Republic must work a minimum of five years in the agricultural and industry fields - for which they will be given new identities to presume their former lives.

REFORMS WILL COMMENCE ON THE 26th, REGISTER TO VOTE!

konseystan1.png
A filmmaker crew arrived at the infantile Konsey Republic in 2017 to produce an observational/reflexive documentary following the civil war that erupted the autonomous state into chaos. They interviewed many farmers, civilians and ex-militants who were caught up in the conflict - bringing to light a painful truth about the experiences of dealing with mortality and woe. The pinnacle moment of this three-hour long feature loudens the whisper between the loyalist forces of the royal army and the last of their fighting days. An emotive and moving picture that brings attention on human dignity.
These are the accounts of those who survived the Fall of Kostaal.

now onto description & what this is about,

yo those interested!! thank you for your time to read my shiz. this modern roleplay (with elements of slice-of-life and military combat) is structured in the form of chapters which detail each stage of rebellion in the fictitious nation of the konsey republic. the entire roleplay will be laid down as if it were a documentary recalling past events. for eg, once your characters have been introduced, i will gm (co-gm open!) a certain scenario during the conflict which your present-day character must reflect on. we will roleplay through that scenario as if you were there on the day.
you may take your view from the position of a veteran, civilian or any other participant who was present during the war if you so desire. this will contain groups of people whose stories may very well intertwine, which is the aim!

i will expand through questions and interest, so get posting people!!
with much love and light, pez x

Last edited:
Oh, wow, this concept is really intriguing! I absolutely love the idea! I would totally love to be apart of this RP!

Would this RP happen to still be open for those interested? If so, I'd love to participate in this, it seems like a cool story and unique concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back