• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Operation Gamma [Open: 3 more spots]

Ferol Casto

Kolinski: “What the hell is this place?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
360_F_564696995_bgTjV7HH0yMgRQEsDpMgoCJFuVobEDpD.jpg

ghows-LK-200619744-f7964be1.jpg

360_F_455123124_IDga2aupF9M6zB4Vo7RI5uk4ROMtUn8r.jpg

Operation GAMMA
Region: Northern Europe
Date: Classified

Hey all! Before I begin, I’d like to give you all so context. This story is about a tactical operations team, with characters from all over Europe. They are gathered by an unknown military, and are sent out to a house in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in Finland, to find and execute a cult. A few months ago, local SWAT went to the house. They never came back. That is what the backstory is about.
You are free to create whatever character you want, however, no superpowers, or anything like that. This is a realistic/modern roleplay. I do not want nor expect to have any romance or excessive violence, or gory topics.
I’d also like that if you’re interested, to read or research at least a little about SWAT and SRT tactics. Now, let’s get to it.
Comment if you’d like to join in! Once we have enough people, I’ll put an OOC

Date: 23rd of January, 2024.
Region: Somewhere in Finland
Bodycam: Björn (Charlie 3)

The Finnish team piled up at the doorway of the house, a total of 7 members. “Muuta sisään, muuta sisään!” Move in, move in! Shouted Charlie 1. The bodycam showed the team throwing a flash grenade, then entering the door. Björns was the only recoverable footage. He was 4th in line, followed by the last three. Suddenly, shots were fired. Inside the dimly lit house, you could see the body of Charlie 1 go down. The blasts illuminated the house. “Lähetys, meillä on mies kaatunut!” Dispatch, we have a man down! Shouted Björn. Charlie 4 went down as well. The number of cultists still alive was not known by the small team.

Then, a strong blast hit Björn from behind, knocking him to his knees. "Helvetti, he tulevat takaa!" Holy shit, they are coming from behind! Shouted someone behind him, and as he turned around, he saw all three of the members behind him collapse dead on the floor. Björn shot aimlessly into the doorway, and then he himself fell to the ground motionless. He then breathed his last words, "Dispatch, tämä on Björn, Charlie 3. Tehtävä epäonnistui. Kaikki miehet ovat kuolleet. Tarvitsen... varmuuskopion." Dispatch, this is Björn, Charlie 3. The mission has failed. All the men are dead. I-I need... backup. Then the bodycam went dead. A few moments later, the bodycam was shot by one of the cultists

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back