• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Open world LoL

She begins to whisper "So what do you want me to tell her then?! Her father is dead the evidence is there should I tell her the father is in a coma?" She said to him still whispering. She begins to think of different things to tell her. She turns around to see someone else " you shut up! Dont say that"

Acethekidd Acethekidd Veltsu VI Veltsu VI LostHaven LostHaven

Fayette Dirt

"NO! NO! NO!" Fayette started to crying and hugging her fathers corpse. Then she started subconsciously healing her dead father, so his wound closed and she falled back to sleep after losing all her mana.
Her healing wouldn't revive deads, but it would harm her if she continued using her own energy to regenerate more mana and using it all to point of falling to sleep without eating.
Acethekidd Acethekidd MrNeko MrNeko LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Faust Windfallow

Faust got up from his awkward position, as he attempted to clean his mask. However, halfway through wiping it, he realised that his right arm was limp, and he couldn't move it. The black mist around him also began to retreat slightly, but not to the point that it would cause him to fall apart immediately. He grabbed the unconscious Fayette, and took lay her against a tree. My god, this kid is even less hopeless at magic than those Noxian Mages. And let me tell you, their magic is PREHISTORIC. He muttered, directed toward Xayah and Rakan. So, never seen you kids before. You two another one of those self procclaimed heroes?

MrNeko MrNeko Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Acethekidd Acethekidd

Rakan sighed and rubbed the back of his head." Now look what you did. You didn't have to her all that, now she's past out. Who are you anyway? " he frowned. " And we are trying to restore the magic here...uh Xayah..are we considered as heroes?"

MrNeko MrNeko Veltsu VI Veltsu VI LostHaven LostHaven

Faust Windfallow

Faust sighed as he tried to use his right arm again. To no avail. Healing magic wasn't very pleasant on an Undead such as he, but at least it won't kill him. 'Me? My name is Faust Windfallow. You've probably never heard of me. I'm an Elder Lich from the Shadow Isles' He asnwered to Rakan's question. 'Actually, just got brought up to Swain in chains a few weeks ago, because I was carrying a weapon made of Demacian Steel around in Noxus. Insufferable old fart...' He soon switched the topic, to stop himself from over-ranting about Noxus. 'So, you two are trying to restore magic in Ionia or something? Now that's a cause I respect. I suppose you can consider me a researcher. I'm trying to figure out how Void Rifts open in the first place, and maybe a bit of pest extermination. You don't know how annoying it is when a Voidborn comes and eats an entire town when you're just trying to have a chat with people at a tavern. Never managed to kill one though...'
Acethekidd Acethekidd Veltsu VI Veltsu VI MrNeko MrNeko

This human followed the robot? Hmm why did she need it it to guide her here? Is it hers?
"Ah don't worry about the location, I can show you the way." He said confidently, although truthfully he didn't really know how to describe where the building was as he was used to traveling through the sewers and not the streets. "The robot though, is it yours? Can you command it to do your will?" He asked curious about the silent machine.

(I'll go along with the fact that Blitzcrank is present, but his rper hasn't been online for over two weeks so I doubt he is going to be back anytime soon. So we may have to just move his character to the side soon)

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Rakan sighed and rubbed the back of his head." Now look what you did. You didn't have to her all that, now she's past out. Who are you anyway? " he frowned. " And we are trying to restore the magic here...uh Xayah..are we considered as heroes?"

MrNeko MrNeko Veltsu VI Veltsu VI LostHaven LostHaven
"I believe we kinda are heroes but at the same time we aren't because were leading a rebellion to restore magic and causing chaos... So yeah its in the middle" she said to Him. She then thought about the motives of her revolt and she hen begins to think of a plan for later and hopes that Rakan will follow it. "And you shouldn't have to her that she's unconcoius now which is bad for us" she said again to Faust
LostHaven LostHaven Acethekidd Acethekidd Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
RatKing RatKing

"No, it's not. It just said that here is work and walked here."
Hanah didn't want go near robot that haven't done anything.​

"Oh, Ok! We aren't on a side. .kinda, hell I don't know! But anyway, Xayah is right, you shouldn't had told her like that, maybe in a different way." Taken listened to him talk."Hey buddy, don't bring no troblue here..we don't have time to deal with noxus and good creartures. ."
MrNeko MrNeko LostHaven LostHaven Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

"Hmm.. I see" Twitch said as he circled around Blitzcrank and sniffing it a bit. It's not moving...is it broken? Yes, that's it. "Okay human, let's get going. It will take some time to travel to the facility." He said motioning towards a manhole outside of Blitz's view so he could get away just in case the robot suddenly became active again.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
RatKing RatKing

Hanah put her revolvers in her pockets and followed giant rat to sewer.
Maybe i can savage something valuable when attracting.

Twitch climbed down the ladder into the sewers being sure to place the manhole back in place before reaching the bottom. "These sewers are my home so unless you want to die by walking into a stream of acidic sewage I suggest you follow me closely human and don't touch anything!" Twitch said as he began to lead the way through the sewers. It would take a good bit before the two reached their destination and if Hanah wasn't accustomed,the stench of both the sewers and Twitch would begin to affect her.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
RatKing RatKing

Hanah followed Twitch at sewer quickly noticing how much he stinked. Gasses at sewer started giving headache to her and as they keep walking she started to get sicker from gasses that rarely raised from sewer.

When they had get to destination, Hanah had twice vomited and once lost concussion.

Twitch wasn't happy about having to stop for the human to recover, especially when it had stopped moving all together for a good bit. Not wanting to lose anymore time Twitch had dragged the human along during that time. Even with the setbacks the two eventually arrive at their destination, the H.I.V.E Research Facility. Or at least the nearest sewer exit to it. "Okay human, this is it. Stick to my plan and I will reward you with some tribute" he says as he begins to climb a ladder out of the sewers.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Faust Windfallow

'Well, I'm not saying I'm Voidborn bait, am I?' Faust asked Rakan. 'It's not like they follow me around, anyway... And I'm pretty sure Noxus has better things to be doing, than hunting me down. I doubt they'd risk following me to The Shadow Isles and then get their asses kicked by the undead. Anyhow, you two can go, I'll take care of this... uh... cat? I'll try not to eat her soul for lunch.' He joked.

Acethekidd Acethekidd MrNeko MrNeko Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
RatKing RatKing

Hanah nodded and followed Twitch to out from sewers. When outside, Hanah starts climbing up of building testing windows at every floor. Finally she finds open window from fourth floor, as nobody guessed that someone would climb to it. After entering to building she takes rope and fastens it's other end property before throwing other end to down, so she would have escape route. After securing escape route, Hanah loads stunning bullets in her other revolver when keeping normal bullets in other. After pre-planning she shoots window from other side of room, alerting security and then she goes behind counter to wait guards.

Twitch watched the human scale the building as he got into his position near on the entrances of the facility. "Hmph...fairly impressive for a human to climb so well..." he muttered to himself waiting for Hanah to trip an alarm and start attracting attention to her. Luckily it wasn't long before a gunshot could be heard followed by an alarm. "Hehehahaa, yes this will be easy" he says as he pulls one of the glass casks off of his back and pours the acidic fluid onto the metallic door's locking mechanism. After a good few moments, the lock was weakened enough that Twitch was able to force his way in tripping another alarm, which wouldn't be much of a concern if Hanah was doing her job to keep the security distracted.

4th Floor Office
H.I.V.E Guard 1: Gunshot came from the fourth floor, hurry up!

H.I.V.E Guard 2: I don't know what you are rushing about, its probably just some desperate street kid who thinks that just because they got a weapon they can take on anything. I doubt we even need all three of us.

H.I.V.E Guard 3: I don't know about you, but I don't think many kids here in Zaun can just get a firearm, then decide to climb to the fourth floor a research facility, then intentionally start tripping alarms. Whoever broke in is after something, now lets hurry up, kill them and head back down stairs. The security room said there is another break in on the ground level.

(Three guards of the H.I.V.E research facility will be encountering Hanah on the fourth floor a bit after she leaves room she entered in. Each of the guards are wearing some standard issue armor that will resist some shots from Hanah's gun, they are also each equipped with some hextech firearms.)

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
RatKing RatKing

As hearing security approaching, Hanah takes off safety and shoots stunning bullet to first man's throat, stunning him and shoots then one regular bullet right over rest two before taking cover behind counters.
Hanah hoped that her stunning bullet was weak enough to not create permanent harm, but she needed to make her top priority and keep enemies numbers low enough to her survive. Plus getting one down righty way make rest be less eager to come closer.​

Upon entering the facility Twitch became invisible. He knew that the humans in charge of the facility had some machine to see past his invisibility, but with the number of guards being lowered atop of the fact that any guards that did show up technically still couldn't see Twitch and had to rely on firing blindly into open air in hopes of hitting the rat, Twitch was confident that it was only a matter of time before he found what he was looking for.

4th Floor
H.I.V.E Guard 1: *enters the office and is immediately shot by a stunning projectile and collapses to the floor convulsing a bit*

H.I.V.E Guard 3: *Has a bullet graze his shoulder* Get Down! The intruder has opened fire!

H.I.V.E Guard 2: *Gets out of the doorway to avoid being targeted* Alright, maybe you guys were right that this break in is serious. What's the plan?

H.I.V.E Guard 3: Aside from rushing in, hoping we can avoid getting shot we can't do much. Try getting in contact with the security room and see if they can send someone to find where the intruder came in from. Maybe we can at least stop whoever it is from escaping the way they came in.

H.I.V.E Guard 2: Alright man, I guess that gives us time to come up with a better plan. *Begins to fiddle with his radio to contact security room*

(At the moment one guard is down and won't be a threat for a good while, the other two are just outside the door way)

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Rakan frowned and sighed. " I don't trust you all that well buddy. Let me handle this alright? "Rakan kneeled down to the girl with his hand glowing a faint light color. He,hovered his hands over her, attempting to heal the young girl

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI LostHaven LostHaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back