• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Open world LoL

Veltsu VI

Shadowfire
This is open RP where you can be who ever you want and ship whit other players. This RP had been up in one comics site chat before, then tried to be on wordpress, again in site and lastly last October i made it here in RPN only that it died again... I will not give up.

Map: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/piltover/medarda-heirloom
(It doesn't show lot but helps at least little bit, more help comes from :http://universe.leagueoflegends.com)

RP begins in Piltover/Zaun and Ionia, but there isn't anything to stopping you to travel or start RP in other parts of Valoran. And so long than you don't take all Champions you are free to make more CS than 1.

Approved CS:
Rakan - Acethekidd Acethekidd
Twitch - RatKing RatKing
Fizz - Fizz Fizz
Xayah - MrNeko MrNeko
Blitzcrank - Payphone. Payphone.
Annie - Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Hanah Solo (OC) - Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Fayette Dirt (OC) - Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Faust Windfallow (OC) - LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Piltover was one of the finer city of Valoran - with a wide variety of goods and services, it was apparent why this area was highly populated. Anything could be bought here... for the right price, but as usual, fizz never intended to pay for anything here.

Fizz waddled around the markets of Piltover, only after one item but still marvelled by the products around him. He would occasionally cause a fright or accidentally break a few things here and there, but it wasn't much to cause a commotion...yet. Every year he would return to the exact same market to grab himself what he desired the most: Ionia cods. The tender, juicy flesh of those fishes were well worth the travel all the way from bilgewater and he would always return for more. Soon enough, he had reached his goal. A massive fish stall filled with the aroma of hundreds of fish and just at the corner of the stall, a crate of ionian fishes.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo
Lower part of Zaun

Hanah waked to Rising Howl's howl as it had started moving somewhere upper part of Zaun. It was good way to zaunites, who lived like Hanah at bottom part of Zaun, when was morning, as sun light would only be seeing at abnormal clear midday. Hanah get up from her sleeping place and dressed up. Her home was half collapsed house with leaking roof. Hanah picked up less rotted apple and her revolvers before heading out towards nearest refuse dump. If she was lucky neighborhood gang wouldn't be there and she could found something valuable or still edible food.​

Fayette Dirt
Ruined Vastayah village, Ionia

Fayette come out from her hiding place at morning after hiding there like her mother had ordered. First she sit to next of dining table, like she would always, but when nobody came to give her fish, she headed to kitchen, what was empty.
"Mommy! Where are you?" Fayette yelled.
Fayette started seeking her parents around house. After not finding anyone from bedrooms or bathroom, she walked outside and saw smoke coming from village, their house was outside of village, next to forest. Fayette headed towards smoke.
Maybe there is somekind party last night, but why mom ordered me to hide whole night?
When Fayette had get to village, she saw where smoke come. There wasn't bonfire, some of houses had been burned and then she saw her father lying on ground.
"Daddy!" Fayette run next to her father and tried wake him. "Daddy wake up, Mommy is missing."
Fayette keep trying to wake her father, without noticing that there was other males lying around village, but no elders or females and all males had bloody wounds and they didn't breath.​

Last edited:
Xayah was looking over a cliff seeing how far it is to his the floor. She went to go grab a rock and dropped it down to her any thing hit the floor. She waited for sound to sound from the ground "Seems like a long drop from up here to down there. Now where shall we go to today or what should we do more freedom fighting for the vastaya!" She said to herself

Twitch had once again been experimenting in his sewers for days in order to achieve his goal of mutating his fellow sewer rats to be just like him. However, despite his best efforts all the experiments ended in failure. “This is useless! Completely awful! How am I supposed to reach my goal without better equipment!?” He shouted in frustration as he stared at his broken down lab equipment. “Hmph! I’ll just have to steal some better stuff from those humans.” He said excitedly as the plot started forming in his mind. “Yea, I bet those Hive guys have everything I need, but.. their labs are so secure... hmm..I may require assistance for this. Can't ask Zac for help, he will just try to tell me stealing is wrong and try to protect those dumb humans. Maybe…, yes I know! I'll just trick one of those humans into being a decoy while I break in, yes this plan will work” Using some crayons he had lying around, Twitch got to work creating a few flyers with poor handwriting on it that read Help needed. Meet at the sump maintenance building at night. Payment after the job. After invisibly putting the flyers randomly around Zaun, Twitch went to wait at the specified location.

Rakan yawned and streched his arms out as he walked beside Xayah. There was something he needed to tell her, but he couldn't remember. " it would be a shame if one of us fell right? Don't worry, I ain't gonna let that happen. " he was still rather tired from." Yes, yes..let's do that today. I'm sure there are more of kind that's trapped by outsiders. Speaking of that. .there's something important I had to tell you. .geez, I can't remember. " Rakan sighed and stroked his chin, trying to think what it could be

MrNeko MrNeko

Blitzcrank was patrolling, as usual, he had helped in the reconstruction of a house, and an evacuation emergency because of a toxic gas leak minutes before. There hasn't been any problems for a while, which makes him feel a little more relieved. After some time he found something that looked like a flyer, while it was poorly written, Blitz managed to read it "A meeting at the sump maintenance...? I wonder what it's about, since it has a payment" He thought aloud, something he'd seen people do, and was trying to learn it as well as he could. After some thinking he started walking towards the destination, looking for any trouble on the way.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI RatKing RatKing

Hanah Solo
Lower part of Zaun

Hanah listened from shadows when robot readed paper, she had turned away from refuse dump after seeing gang members guarding entrance gate.
"Maybe it's something easy."
Hanah started heading to sump maintenance.
Payphone. Payphone. RatKing RatKing

Fayette Dirt
Burning Vastayah village

Fayette keep trying to wake her dead father and had starting to trying healing his body without noticing. It didn't take long when she run out of mana and collapsed by exhaustion next to her father.​

Last edited:
Rakan saw some smoke in the distance and frowned. " Babe, we should go check that out. Maybe some outsiders caused some troblue again, come on." Rakan went ahead of xayah, sliding down the slope of a cliff. He kept running until he found a destroyed village."Damn...to late." He walked through the village, seeing a young girl there with her parents, rushing over towards her." Hey! "

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Dirt

Fayette opened her eyes and saw golden man front of her, she started pushing her father's corpse again.
"DADDY WAKE UP!" Fayette yelled, still believing that her father was only sleeping.​
Acethekidd Acethekidd MrNeko MrNeko

Last edited:
Being with xayah for a while now, Rakan knew how to maintain his self when he saw people die or dead. He watch the younger girl with a sad look on his face, now..was the hard part." I..I..Man, Xayah where you at.." he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Urrr..wanna come with me?"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Dirt

Fayette moved away from stranger golden man.
"Mommy said to not follow stranger men."
Fayette started crying.
"Why Daddy doesn't wake up? Mommy is missing..."​
Acethekidd Acethekidd MrNeko MrNeko

Last edited:
Twitch was leaning against a wall in the shadows of an alley way as he waited for someone to arrive. After a couple hours of waiting around Twitch began to become impatient. "Stupid humans! They just can't understand the opportunity I'm--" he said to himself before being cut off when he heard something large and metallic heading in his direction. "A machine?" he said as he became invisible and took out his crossbow just in case whatever was coming meant harm.

After a few minutes of waiting, Twitch could see a big golden robot approaching the front of the sump maintenance building. The robot seemed familiar to Twitch somehow, he could have sworn Zac had mentioned something about a robot in one of the heroic stories he liked to tell, but he wasn't entirely certain. While thinking over why the robot seemed familiar another individual approached, this time it was a human. "Yes, this will do..." he said to himself as he slowly became visible and stepped out of the alley way to welcome the two that arrived. "Hello! Robot and Human your willingness to assist me is appreciated."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Payphone. Payphone.

Hanah Solo

Hanah draw her revolvers and aimed them to Twitch.
"You are biggest rat that i have ever seen. As you can talk, say why i shouldn't shoot you?"
Damn it's big and that bow looks scary.
Payphone. Payphone. RatKing RatKing

Last edited:
Twitch sees Hanah drawing her guns and taking aim at him and reacts by pointing his crossbow at her. "I'll give you two reason why you shouldn't shoot me. First, if you do you'll end up with more bolts in you than you can count." He said trying to see if the human had anymore weapons. "Secondly I am the one who made the flyers that tipped you off to come here. You do still want that payment don't you?"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo

Hanah lowed slowly her revolvers.
"Well i do need that payment, fine. I work to you rat."
Hanah keeped her guns on her hand as long Twitch keeped crossbow at his hands.​
RatKing RatKing

Being with xayah for a while now, Rakan knew how to maintain his self when he saw people die or dead. He watch the younger girl with a sad look on his face, now..was the hard part." I..I..Man, Xayah where you at.." he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Urrr..wanna come with me?"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
After looking around for a bit in the forest Xayah went to the village that was burning and ran for it as fast as she could to see what was causing the fire. She called out for rakan a couple times to see where he was soon she found him "I found you now We should get out o here quick as possible."

"Good, I'm glad you're sensible enough not to challenge me" he said in a sort of confident tone as he placed his crossbow back on the holster on his back. "Now then, shall we discuss exactly the kind of assistance I will need from you?" he said as he walked around Hanah. Hmm, a weak looking human. Don't know if this one will be enough of a decoy, but I at least can pocket those guns if this one dies.

(The italics are what Twitch is thinking to himself.)

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Fayette Dirt

Fayette looked to woman who had runned to there.
"Can you help me wake my Daddy, miss? You can come to us, our house is over there."
Fayette pointed out towards woods and then continued shaking her father's body.​
MrNeko MrNeko Acethekidd Acethekidd

Rakan looked at the girl's father and glanced at Xayah. He wasn't the best with this kind of stuff. " Urrr..Xayah, maybe you say something..." he whispered. Rakan didn't want to tell her that her father was dead...it was to much

MrNeko MrNeko Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
(as i used italic to thinking before you, you didn't need to say about it)

Hanah looked rat who walked around her.
"What you want to me do? Steal or fix something?"
Hanah looked around building.​

"Yes, steal something. That is what I need help with." he said somewhat reluctantly as asking for help wasn't something Twitch liked to do. "I need to get into one of the H.I.V.E buildings, they have some equipment I will be taking for my self. The issue is that they have some...annoying device that can see me even when I try to sneak past. That's where you will be helping, I need you to break in and attract the attention of the security so I can slip past without worrying about any enemies."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Faust Windfallow,
Burning Village Vastayah, Ionia

Wisps of Black Mist flowed into the village. It was neither the Harrowing, nor did legions of undead follow. The sillhouette of a tall, menacing figure could be seen walking in the mist. It carried a halberd of Demacian make, yet the figure didn't move to attack. In fact, if anything, he was in a more passive pose. The mist retracted slightly, leaving very small wisps, only enough to keep the figure able to move around freely. It approached Fayette, Rakan and Xayah, taking long strides. Yet, as it reached the girl shaking his father's body, his foot got caught in a burnt log, and he fell over, faceplanting into the dirt. "Oh goddammit. Cursed log." He cursed the burnt log, as the subject shifted back to Fayette's father. "There's no point shaking him, kid. Faust muttered to Fayette. He's dead. Stone dead. Isn't it kinda obvious?"
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Acethekidd Acethekidd
MrNeko MrNeko

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back