• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open to RPs ~ Especially Transformative ones!

Santajp

I'm in the mood for Role-Play!

Hit me up with an idea you have or just shoot me a DM! We can talk more on particular situations, vibes, and what we're into. Though here is a small list of my likes, just to give you an idea.

Genres:
- Adventure
- Slice of Life
- Romance

- Adventure Time
- Fire Emblem
- My Little Pony
- Original Characters
- Furries
- Fantasy
- Modern Day
- Sci-Fi
- Outer Space
- Werewolves
- Transformations (Gender-Affirming and humans to Anthropomorphic Animals primarily)
- Superheroes

Respond Time:
I'll try by best to respond, but I am not always the fastest. Very much sorry in advance.

Message Length:
I can go to most lengths people want, but I personally make a paragraph at least and then go farther if need be. Though I want to balance the other player being able to react and do things, so making multiple paragraphs is quite rare for me because I don't want to overstep my bounds.

Thanks so much for reading, and happy to hear if this works for anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back