[OPEN] The Invasion of Andromeda

Meldon System

It didn't take a fool to realize that Mar'Meenh's gamble had failed in a not so glorious manner. The fleets continued to attempt fight their way through, but Meenh realized that continued fighting would also delay the inevitable. There's simply nothing to be done to salvage this failure.

"All ships, prepare to retreat to Syxtem 1013."

A massive wormhole began to form in the middle of the Hive Fleets as the ships start to surround it in a defensive manner. Meanwhile, as a final fuck you, a heavily damaged Nightshade was injected with the rapid decay virus and sent towards the enemy fleets in a suicidal attack. Meenh, not satisfied with his lost, started a transmission and shoved his middle finger at the camera. Anyone who received the transmission would find an insectoid middle finger on their screen. If they don't have a screen....then they might as well not receive the transmission.

Meanwhile, in Mazar, the interrogation is not going smooth, due to a combination of the reluctance of the Stramstin to reveal information to the inferiors, and the fact that their bodies had decayed so much that their basically coughing out ooze every few seconds. Curses and taunts came from those who are captured.

"Death has come for you, inferior. We shall be avenged."​

Meldon

“Aww, it was so much fun.”,Juinsan flopped on her chair as the Stramstin fled. “Useless cowards, not even having the honor of true warriors. Maybe we should code name them as the Honorless...”

As she went deep into thought, she then ordered for the fleet to prepare for departure. “All vessels, we are headed for the Mazar System. All sunken ships are to be towed by the unbloodied. Make preparations to warp in 15 minutes.”, Juisan ordered almost lazily. She then went back and sat on her chair. “I am sure that this isn’t the end, though. Judged by their composition... It is safe to assume that these fools aren’t the last of them. Where are the rest, however...”

“Commander,”, an officer tweeted from the lower bridge. “We are recieving a distress call from a certain... Undying Light. It appears to be a worldship.”

“We don’t have time for this...”, Juinsan retorted. “Anyhow, we can always let someone else deal with it.”

“Three Confederate ships just warped into the direction of the distress signal, commander.”

“Good, let them do the more humanitarian stuff. We are the Star Vampires, and we aren’t called that for being kind. Besides, the Colonization Initiative is waiting for us.”, she would then say. She then opened a channel to Dufrene.

“It was an order to fight alongside your vessel, Confederate commander. I have to report back to our main colony within 15 minutes, so I guess this is farewell. But worry not. We Nicassir never forget.”

Mazar

“Yeah, yeah, I know.”, the Nicassir sage said nonchalantly. “You still aren’t answering the question, dumbass. “, the sage threatened as his hands crackled with psionic electricity. “Who are you and what do you want? I do not want to make this painful. And what gives you the right to call what you can call a race of long lived psychics that are probably smarter than you inferior? Eh? Answer the question, or else I will have to do this the hard way.”, he said, referring to his psychic capability. “I do not want to strip mine your brain with a memory wiper in order to take all you remember. I assume that you have a family and you probably don’t want to forget about them even in your final hour.”

Elsewhere, the other captured Stramstin were basically being experimented on and recorded. Injections here, injections there. The pictures of the ones that assaulted the quiet colonies in Andromeda will soon spread like wildfire throughout the nations.

War is coming.

Mazar

The captured Stramstin are starting to degrade more and more as the virus slowly kills them. Their speech turned into feral grunting and some of them are even attempting to bite their captors like animals. Their exoskeleton has sunken into itself as the muscles beneath them had degraded into a thick sludge. Their eyes are hazy and they don't seem to be even there anymore. Despite their increasing savagery in their attempts to escape, their strength is actually growing weaker and weaker, some not being able to move at all. Ooze is flowing out of their mouths now, each drop carrying billions of the virus that is slowly murdering them.​

As the Stramstin began their final moments, the Sage that was interrogating one of them recieved a message via the speaker attached to his ears. Looking away, his left hand began to crackle with psychic electricity. He looked at the Stramstin he was speaking to for an hour. It was almost only organic sludge as it was almost no more than an animal. The Sage sighed.

“You could have been more useful and you could have been released after we were done, sadly.”, he said as he wielded his psychic potential. “Cameras on?”, he asked the person on the other side.

“Aye, Master Serion Starvane. Won’t be long before everyone knows about these recent events.”, the lady replied as she panned at least three cameras within the chamber.

“Let them all see this.”, Serion said as he fired a bolt of psionic lightning at the Stramstin, making it explode in a gruesome manner. The entire chamber was filled with his flesh.

“Disgusting.”, Serion winced as his shield made it all slide off like water from a window. “I’d rather not do that again. Now, release it to the media.”

“Aye, sir.”

Within hours, Mazar and the other colonies in the Andromeda knew of the strange insectoids that have begun ravaging the Andromeda Galaxy. In one day, the news would then reach the Small Magellanic Cloud and even the Milky Way as the strange and devastating incursions made headlines everywhere.

Mystery Invaders Ravage The Andromeda!

Star Vampires and Confederate Battlefleet defeat enemy!

Juisan Starvane awarded the Black Star!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back