• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Open RP ig

XxLoveIsLoveBLMxX

yOu SmElL lIkE lOw FaT wAtEr (A quote from friend)
I'm new to Rpnation, but I wanted to do a romance murder mystery LGBTQ+ RP because why not. I don't know what else to say...
Also, I didn't know what to write for tags heh

If anybody wants to RP with this starter:
A girl, about 16 was running from somebody. She didn't know who, but she had a bad feeling. She felt a wound in her chest, not seeing her attacker. She blacked out, and never woke up.
She was found the next day. Dead. She's been all over the news. Her face has been memorized by the entire world, brown hair fading to blonde, very dark brown, almost black eyes. You are a prime suspect. (I hope this was a good starter)

Last edited:
Leo didn’t know anything about girl or the murder. He never understood why anyone would think he’s a suspect he only ever saw was 20 minutes before she died. He was helping her with her homework before she got a message from her mom saying she needed to come home. Then it happened the murder his life had flipped upside down because of it.

He had gone to school not wanting to think about and he had big tests he had to take. No one had thought about asking his brother who had recently gotten out of jail from under age dating. To everyone Leo the quiet one was the supsect.

Austin walked in. He was a suspect because the girl was his best friend, but they had had a falling out

He walks into class letting his books drop onto his desk not caring that everyone heard that. He sits and try’s to pay attention to the lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back