• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OPEN! // RECRUITMENT) TIDE-CRAWLERS ;; THE ABYSSUM SAGA // Character Sheets!

SACREDHERO

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
REMOVE EVERYTHING IN BRACKETS PLEASE!

BASIC

Name:
Nickname(s):
Gender/Pronouns:
Place of Birth: (Goes with Class, don’t forget! Slums, Subburbs, etc)
Class:
Social Class: (Noble, Criminal, etc)
Family: (pets, siblings, etc)
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Alignment: (Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Good, etc)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height:
Weight:
Build: (Lanky, lissome, pudgy, etc)
Markings / Scars:
Ears: (Webbed, elfy, etc)
Hair:
Eyes:
Genetic Features: (Remove this if you are not basing your character off of a preexisting sea animal IRL!)
Tail Color:
Tail Length:
Clothing and Equipment:

ATTRIBUTES

Personality:
Skills / Talents: (Cleaning, hunting, etc)
Favorites:
Hates:
Dreams:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Education: (Do not include if your character didn’t necessarily go to school!)

BACKSTORY

(Psst, write / paste it here!)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(Psst! Over here if there’s something I missed!)

GALLERY

(Delete if you don’t have imagery of your character! Or write a fully detailed physical description if you didn’t already!)

OOC

Time zone:
Availability:
Name:
Pronouns:

What are you looking for in this RP?

Are you okay with a scheduled day to roleplay?

If I am not here to roleplay with the group, are you okay with doing filler until I can get the story going again?

Do you want your character to go through an ark?

If yes, are you comfortable working on it with me?

Do you want it to be secret?

ID: 450390399
THE KNIGHT - WIP
+
LOADING...30%

NAME: Atticus Bailey
ALIGNMENT: Lawful Neutral
SOCIAL CLASS: Noble
File:
//
    File:///C:/
    Appearance
    >
    HEIGHT: 5'11" | 180 cm
    >
    WEIGHT: 165 lbs | 75 kg

Atticus has a muscular build, supported by an elegant frame and sharp bones. Six scars run along the front of his neck, three on each side. They're thin and uniform in length, and underneath each are swirling tattoos of vivid pink, cyan, and gold patterns that give the suggestion of gills.

He has long white hair that's diaphanous in appearance, paired with sweeping lilac eyes and rounded ears. His light skin shimmers in the sunlight, glowing with iridescent undertones in the likeness of coral, seafoam, and sunset. This display appears due to his emotions, with his Cuttlefish heritage spreading those faint, glistening colors to the entirety of his body. His tail is a long, white thing with various vibrant patterns that dance across his scales according to those same sentiments.

His clothing is refined, with Atticus favoring bespoke suits that consist of pieces made in decorated shades of white, grey, or black. His jacket and pants are the exception, as they instead come in eye-catching colors like apricot, teal, and even fuchsia. The more outlandish, the better. Atticus is well aware of his ability to pull anything off.

Personality
    “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce et velit et tortor rhoncus porttitor.”
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce et velit et tortor rhoncus porttitor. Etiam odio dolor, tincidunt id accumsan vitae, lobortis ac metus. Nullam ac placerat eros. Duis id turpis porta sem commodo sollicitudin. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Duis suscipit magna a risus mattis, sit amet tincidunt tellus eleifend. Maecenas et tortor tortor.

In eros velit, rutrum sed elit sed, dignissim blandit magna. Mauris consectetur quam sed accumsan luctus. Quisque risus quam, pulvinar nec nunc non, ullamcorper viverra elit. Aliquam maximus tincidunt arcu, quis aliquam ipsum gravida eu. Sed tincidunt, sem ut porta commodo, mauris elit dapibus turpis, sit amet venenatis magna nulla vitae risus. Mauris fringilla dictum nisl, eu porttitor ex. Vestibulum vel libero ipsum. Nunc fermentum neque vel purus placerat laoreet. Maecenas fringilla sapien nec tristique porta. Etiam erat dui, tincidunt sed odio eget, condimentum blandit felis. Nunc sollicitudin aliquet quam condimentum lacinia. Nunc eget consectetur lectus. Nulla et mauris quis ipsum blandit dapibus non et nisl. Quisque vel velit purus.
    Lorem, ipsum, dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipiscing elit, fusce et velit, et tortor, rhoncus porttitor
    Dislikes
    Lorem, ipsum, dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipiscing elit, fusce et velit, et tortor, rhoncus porttitor
Code by Nano

Time zone: CST
Availability: Flexible, I have the most time on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but I also have one or two hours a night on weekdays.
Name: Lock or Snowy
Pronouns: She/Her

What are you looking for in this RP? Plot-wise, I'd love to see some exploration or adventure scenes that feature magical locations or items. Variety is also fun, so perhaps an infiltration plot or rescue mission could be cool? Otherwise, I'm looking forward to getting a variety of dynamics between the cast. Enemies to <???> anyone?

Are you okay with a scheduled day to roleplay? Yes.

If I am not here to roleplay with the group, are you okay with doing filler until I can get the story going again? I am. Writing is fun, and more of it gives Atticus and the others more time to develop feelings.

Do you want your character to go through an ark? Yes. I already have a few ideas in mind, though the details definitely depend on Atticus's interactions with the others.

If yes, are you comfortable working on it with me? Yes, I'm open to planning with everyone else, too. ^-^

Do you want it to be secret? Not in general, but I do have a few ideas I want to keep hushed. I'll tell you beforehand if I'm discussing something I want secret.
BASIC
Name: Atticus Bailey
Nickname(s): n/a
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Place of Birth:
Class: The Knight
Social Class: Noble
Family:
Weapon(s) of Choice: Rapier
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height: 5'11" | 180 cm
Weight: 165 lbs | 75 kg
Build: Muscular
Markings / Scars: Six scars run along the front of his neck, three on each side. They're thin and uniform in length, and underneath each are swirling tattoos of vivid pink, cyan, and gold patterns that give the suggestion of gills.
Ears: Human
Hair: Long White
Eyes: Lilac
Genetic Features: Cuttlefish - Faint but vivid colors dance across his body and hair depending on his emotional state and surroundings.
Tail Color: White
Tail Length: 4ft
Clothing and Equipment: Bespoke suits, often consisting of pieces made in decorated shades of white, grey, or black. His jacket and pants are the exception, as they often instead come in eye-catching colors like apricot, teal, and even fuchsia.

ATTRIBUTES
Personality:
Skills / Talents: (Cleaning, hunting, etc)
Favorites:
Hates:
Dreams:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Education: (Do not include if your character didn’t necessarily go to school!)

BACKSTORY

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Last edited:
WIP Placeholder, because I want to get something down, but I dont have time to finish it all in one go. also, sorry about spelling errors, its physically impossible for me to spell. even Gramerly thinks that i'm beyond help lol

BASIC

Name: (this part will be done last I assure you)
Nickname(s):
Gender/Pronouns: Genderflux, ask on any given day
Place of Birth: the slums of the Pearl Dominon. specifically, the "industrial" or at least the poorest commercial district of the main population center.
Class: the Mercenary
Social Class: urban wage owner. When he can find work. If not, something of a criminal, expropriating from the ocasional noble and sharing the pilfered wealth so no one is suspicious of them having a sudden massive wealth jump.
Family: (pets, siblings, etc)
Weapon(s) of Choice: Whatever she can get his hands on.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height: 5'5, perhaps due to slightly stinted growth.
Weight:
Build: lean, in nearly every definiton of the word.
Markings / Scars:
Ears: (Webbed, elfy, etc)
Hair:
Eyes:
Genetic Features: based on a Gobiodon citrinus, or a Citron Goby. ___ is capable of switching her body’s gendered anatomy from one to the other. This can’t be done quickly, it expends effort and it hurts. It also only happens when they plan it. It would be rather inconvenient if he couldn’t control it, right? Might lead to some problems if it happened at an inopportune time, right? (winks in plot hook. also, I'm genderflux as well, and having days where body and Self dont match is the worst.
Tail Color: yellow.
Tail Length:
Clothing and Equipment:

ATTRIBUTES

Personality:
Skills / Talents: bartering, pick-poketing, disguise and blending into a crowd.
Favorites:
Hates:
Dreams:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

BACKSTORY

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

GALLERY

(Delete if you don’t have imagery of your character! Or write a fully detailed physical description if you didn’t already!)

OOC

Time zone: Dallas Standard/ CST
Availability: I'm a student. weekends are almost always good for me, and weekdays durring certain hours. I'm in a musical, so when we hit for tech week, I wont be on much. but i'll let you know in advance.
Name: Alex
Pronouns: They-them

What are you looking for in this RP?
Adventure, to flex my creative muscles, to fill the void of my irl dnd game fizzling out, to get to write with awsome folks like yall! But most of all, to have fun! (I’m not opposed to some Class War either)
Are you okay with a scheduled day to roleplay?
define that, like a day when we all make our posts? could we still post stuff in characters on other days, like rping a conversation between two people?
If I am not here to roleplay with the group, are you okay with doing filler until I can get the story going again?
filler episodes, even if they don't move the plot, still build character! i'm just happy to be here.
Do you want your character to go through an ark?
Yes!
If yes, are you comfortable working on it with me?
Absolutely! I'd love that.
Do you want it to be secret?
I'm not opposed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back