• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Open] [OC x OC] Rivals to Lovers | College Setting

Kiohera44

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
- About Me -
Hihi! So, I've been in and out of role-play spaces for as long as I can remember but I'd like to officially start a lengthy role-play with another person.
I'm a 19 year old living in Australia.
I stay up too late sometimes, but I will let you know when I'm heading off to bed, won't be available for a while or need a small hiatus.
But I will be back! Don't worry. ^^

I'm fully up for role-playing on Discord! We could easily start out in DMs here and later on change to another platform. :)

I don't mind whether it's FxF or MxF (me)!

- Rules -
At least semi-literate (At least one paragraph per person)
18+ | Seeing as I'm 19 I'd feel a lot more comfortable role-playing with someone over 18 as well
Proper grammar and spelling
Communication is key
| If you're going on hiatus even for a few days, please let me know! If you're too busy, sick or just lost motivation, please also let me know!

- Where It Takes Place -
The Prestigious Serizawa College, Nagano City, Japan

- About The Plot -
Semi-realism, some things will be a little out of the ordinary (such as my characters hair and eye colour), things may not always be fully accurate (if accurate at all) but we can try!

Our characters would be rivals, near constantly competing against one-another in hopes of coming out on top; no matter what the subject, prize or status is, in school or not.
They feel threatened by the other, unsure as to why they feel the need to constantly out-do this one person but knowing they must. A strange pounding in their hearts, doctors visits thinking something is seriously wrong with them, begging their family to send them to another college to rid them of this "curse" the other has laid upon them. All of this ultimately leading to a draw when both parties can no longer stand the stress or constant longing to... out-do this person. To humiliate them. To... be near them?

A lot of confusion will follow them both throughout and it's our job to guide them into each other's arms, even if it means some cliché of getting locked in the storage closet together. :3

Whether the plot takes us hours, days, weeks, whatever to get them realising they've fallen in love and actually getting together; I'd be more than happy to continue role-playing as them navigating being in a relationship, doing cute stuff, maybe even some fights and more confusion. All in due time!

- A Little About My OC -

Kiomi Uehara

Porcelain Skin
White Hair
Red, Sharp Eyes
A Beauty Mark Underneath Her Right Eye
Q7u4A3evPda4_2JRurj4t2tTjA44fPNi1cMW5st34jQohRJCzJQgw0_VS6Uh3yeOqufNvDL0YtvVMhJ7o7PjGohNznOfRTV2Z_5d1Uki6cZFJRoCbdJUtdLJktmBi6T8hLoneYwbvd4j6p-fMugRKL8

(For somewhat of a reference, made when she was previously a high school student)

A 21 year old Japanese born woman navigating her way through life away from home for the first time.
Raised on a silver spoon with nearly always absent working parents, doted on by the nannies and feared by her previous schools for her academic prowess.​

Last edited:
is this open to fxf or fxm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back