• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OPEN) MLP:FiM- Descendants

Stella was smiling when Princess Twilight said her name. 'Princess Twilight said my name! No, now is not the time to be a fangirl, since Princess Twilight should already know everybody's name.' thought Stella, since she wasn't going to be a fangirl about Princess Twilight saying her name, even though she wanted to be a fangirl right now.

She heard the princess saying that the earth pony that was chasing her is named Appleslice, since she knew what she was going to say after Princess Twilight ended up cutting her off.
'So the earth pony that was chasing me is named Appleslice, and I bet Princess Twilight wants me to apologize for running away from him. I have every reason to run away from Appleslice, since one, he didn't let me read my magic spell book in peace at the library. Two, he wasn't going to let me leave, until I tell him why I stared at the princess, and I already told him why, and three, he freaks me out when he ended up saying that he wasn't going to leave until I told him why, since he was kind of treating me like I was his prisoner.' thought Stella.

She looked at Princess Twilight stopping the problem between both Ace and Appleslice, since if she would have tried to stop the problem. Appleslice might ended up tackling her for no reason, and scare her because of it.
'I am glad that the princess stopped the fight, and Discord!? I heard about him in stories, but I would have never imagined that he would existed.' thought Stella.

Stella saw Princess Twilight flying off, so she turned to look at Appleslice.
"F-Forgive me, Appleslice. I-I didn't mean to run away from you, but you were just freaking me out with the whole: I am not going to leave until you explain why thing. I felt like you are treating me like a prisoner for those few minutes, and you even chased me down like I was one." said Stella. as she was holding on to her magic spell book, since she wanted to cry right now. 'I must not cry. I need to be strong, since I don't have any friends to support me. Must be calm.' thought Stella.

@Andrew2301 @TheCreator645

Appleslice shrugged "I'm the one that should apologise, I've had a rough day and my instincts told me to be careful" he said as he produced something from his saddle bag "Take this as my way of saying sorry, it's a spell book that Princess Twilight gave to my ancestor as an extension of friendship but since everypony in my family was an earthpony there's no point for me to hang on to it. I've read it a few times, it's mostly about some unicorn called Starswirled" he gave Stella the book and turned to see his sword, picking it up he smiled and realised his legs were feeling sore so he sat down.

Stella smiled when Appleslice gave her a spell book about Starswirled the bearded as an apology gift. "Thank you, Appleslice, and I am still sorry about what I have done. I just never had a real friend before, since I would be reading one of my spell books and walking around aimlessly at the same time. My name is Stella by the way, and I am surprise that Princess Twilight would have a spell book like this, since Starswirled the bearded is the most important conjurer of the pre-classical era." said Stella, since she knew about Starswirled the bearded being a important conjurer of the pre-classical era, because she would sometimes read about him, since she wanted to be as powerful as him one day.

She saw Appleslice seating down on the ground, so she ended up doing the same thing because she wanted to do that. "By the way, shouldn't you apologize to that unicorn that you ended up attacking for no reason." said Stella, since she didn't want Appleslice to forget about that.

Suddenly a voice sounded above them "Ah this takes me back, blunt honest Applejack being told by sensible Twilight to do the sensible option and I still get to enjoy watching with...popcorn" as the ponies looked up they say Discord who was sitting on a red couch with a large bucket of popcorn "Except this time it's Stella and...I didn't catch your name is it...oh...I'm just going to call you Applejack junior"

Appleslice snapped "You again?!" he had apologised to Ace and had offered him a favour, which was up to Ace to whatever it was he would want but this creature was the most annoying creature he had ever met "Your nothing but a...a..a..Varmet!"

Stella just tilted her head in confused, when Appleslice ended up saying something to Discord. "Um...excuse me, but why would you say that, since Appleslice isn't like Applejack, even though I have no clue who Applejack is." said Stella. "Also just who are you, and do you want me to cover your ears, Appleslice, if you are that annoyed by whoever is talking to us right now."

Stella had a bad feeling that whoever they are talking to isn't good news, but she can't figured out why. 'Princess Twilight, just where are you.' thought Stella.

(( I thought that Appleslice didn't apologize to Ace, so sorry about that. xD ))

Ace shook his head looking at the two. "yea sure...thanks for the apology." he said picking his glasses up and putting them on adjusting them a few times. "his ears twitched a few times as he tried to follow the sound of the new voice it sounded more like it was circling around them he looked up at the creature hearing story's before but never actually seeing him before. he felt a quick urge to run but managed to fight it back knowing full well what the creature was capable of. "you..your Discord right?" ace said watching him taking a step back.

Appleslice frowned "Discord the spirit of chaos. Your the one who put the soap bubbles on the ground" he said as he looked to his sword if he could get to it then he could defend the others "Ya two have magic right?" who said quietly to Stella and Ace, he couldn't read them but he prayed that on of them knew some form of distress flair magic "Princess Twilight is probably na too far away. We need to gain her attention"

(((*^*) Different time zones suck, I just woke up, and will have to go to school in a minute))

((Wait, am I meant to be doing discord???))

(( We are just glad that you are online, Creator. Our characters are dealing with Discord, btw. Stella: Princess Twilight, where are you? Andrew has been controlling Discord, since he is a npc. (:3) ))

Discord smirked at the ponies before him "You know this takes me back, your all descendant of my favourite ponies except for Rainbow dash. I wonder if any of you could use the elements of harmony? Nah, Appleslice for one is a liar and is no where near as friendly as his ancestor" he said as he looked at the ponies "And as for you Stella you are talented in magic but you don't have Twilight's intelligence and as for..."

"Enough!" snapped Appleslice "We may nah be perfect but we don't have to stand here and take your insults!"

Stella just stood there with a surprised look on her face. 'He thinks I'm dumb? I'm not dumb, and why does Discord need to point that out about Princess Twilight's intelligence, and Rainbow Dash?' thought Stella, since she can't believe that he is insulting her and Appleslice like this. 'I may not be as intelligent as Princess Twilight, but I just won't take these insults of Discord in.' thought Stella. "So what if I am not as intelligent as Princess Twilight. At least, I am trying my best to improve myself. Your insults maybe trying to being us down, but instead, they are just making us into a better ponies. We may not be perfect like our ancestors, but one thing is for sure. We don't need to be like them, because we can be even greater ponies than our ancestors. We can improve on the things that we aren't able to improve on." said Stella.

Ace looked up at him trying to follow what he was saying as well as the others. alot of what they said would explane the dreams he had been having but why him he was nothing special very luck but nothing special about him. from what he could tell discord liked to talk that wasn't much of a surprise. " Well you obviously know alot more about all of this than us what are you after?" He asked. There wasn't much point in egging on a being of chaos last thing he wanted was to make him angry if he stayed on Discords good side it may get him some answers. " I mean your smart why deal with us you probably have better things to do chaos to set up. " He kept a friendly tone. "sorry discord...it okay if I call you that I can tell when others have powerful powerful magic you know unicorn sense and all." he said rubbing the back of his head with a hoof trying his best to look flustered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appleslice looked at Ace with confusion but then again, if there was one thing Appleslice was smart wasn't it and he snapped at Discord "Your just trying to wind us all up. If you don't mind I've got better things to do than listen to a creature that looks like he hit a wall at 100mph!"

Ace looked over at the pony who tackled him. "Hay he haw...I don't know about you but last thing I would want to do is piss him off....for all we know he could turn you into something strange...or like..turn your eyes into spiders." He looked back up at discord still not getting any aswers from him for someone who liked the sound of his own voice he was suddenly quiet.

Appleslice growled "My eyes into spiders? Ya know giving him suggestions doesn't help our situation. In the stories ma mother told me, only one pony could keep Discord in line and when she died, Discord blamed the pony he viewed as responsible and all her descendants, Applejack. So with all due respect he already hates me!" he snapped as he looked at Ace.

Discord frowned "Yes because Applejack should have died rather than my friend!" he snapped as a tear trickled from the spirit of chaoses eyes "I...I...hate you...Appleslice!"

"Maybe you should stop blaming my family and start blaming yourself! You could have saved both of them!" Appleslice yelled with all the defiance he could muster.

Stella noticed a single tear trickled from Discord's eyes. 'Wait, don't tell me that Discord is actually lonely just like me?' thought Stella. She continue to hear Appleslice and Discord fight against each other, and she had enough of this. "That is enough!" yelled Stella. She then slowly walked up to Discord, since she knew what to do now. "I may not know what is going right now, but I can clearly tell at arguing about this isn't going to work. Discord from what you were saying about us being descendants of your favorite ponies. Are you by any chance, lonely?" said Stella, since she knew that he would end up trying to lie to her, but at least she can tell him about this, because she doesn't want him to be sad.

She then looked at Appleslice, since she wanted to talk to him about Discord
. "Is that so, Appleslice, then you probably didn't noticed that Discord had shed a single tear. Appleslice, are you actually lying just like he said? Because if he truly hated you, he would have done bad things to us already." said Stella. She then started to hug Appleslice, so she can calm him down. "Appleslice, would you please calm down. I don't know what happen to your family, but whatever it is, there is nothing that Discord can do to save them. I don't want to make your problem worst, Appleslice, but being angry about it isn't going to help you." said Stella.

"Your right, Stella?" Appleslice asked still not sure of the unicorn's name. He then turned to Discord, before he took a deep breath and said "Discord, I'm sorry what I said was out of line"

Discord however landed and said "No..no, you have nothing to be sorry for in relation to me. I miss Fluttershy a lot and when she died saving Applejack, I blamed Applejack but I should have blamed myself. I slept in that day and I could have saved them" he then looked to Stella "Stella, your smarter than I gave you credit for. My relationship with all the bearers got worse after Fluttershy died. Appleslice here though has lied about something though but that's his call"

Appeslice knew everypony was looking at him "I've spend years saying I've never looked into the box at Heartfelt plain. It was suppose to only be looked at by Descendants of Fluttershy and Princess Twilight herself" he paused as he turned away "But my curiosity got the better of me and I looked inside"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you, Discord, since I don't want you to be sad, because I kind of figured it out that something was bugging you, since you keep talking about your favorite ponies, and comparing my intelligence to Princess Twilight for some reason." said Stella. 'Is this what it's like to have a real friend? It's really nice, and it kind of have a warm feeling to it.' thought Stella, as she was starting to be happy about having a real friend.

She then looked at Appleslice, since he still isn't sure about her name yet.
"Yes. My name is Stella, and I am glad that you apologize to Discord, Appleslice." said Stella.

She listen to him talking about a box at Heartfelt plain, and she was becoming curious of what is in that box.
"So only descendants of Fluttershy and Princess Twilight herself can see it..." said Stella, as she saw him turning away from them. She heard the last part of what he had said, and she was surprise to know that he ended up looking inside of that box. "You looked inside of that box without the princess knowing about it!" said Stella, as she then thought about it for a few minutes, 'Of course, he would look inside of that box, since he is going to be curious about what is inside of that box, sooner or later.' thought Stella. "Ok. Don't tell Princess Twilight about this, Appleslice, because if she ended up knowing about this. She will freak out about you not keeping your promise about not looking inside of that box." said Stella.

Appleslice nodded "I don't get it though it was nothing but a book" he said as he looked at the ground "A daring something book" he shook his head "It maybe that I'm too stupid to understand it"

"It's just a daring do book? Why would someone put an adventure book inside of that box?" said Stella, since she was trying to figure out why that book was inside of that box, because she did ended up reading those books before. "Lets just change the topic before the princess ends up hearing about this, Appleslice." said Stella, since if they don't change it sooner or later. Princess Twilight will end up hearing about Appleslice opening the box because of his curiosity.

Sakura looked over to where the three ponies spoke, the conversation too far away to hear. She looked back down to the unconscious mare, still murmuring in her sleep. At times she became bored, having finished tending to her wounds, and wished to join them. But Sakura didn't want to leave the rouge, as she felt responsible for her. Sakura looked over to a large statue which sat proudly next to Appleslices home.

Appleslice turned to Stella and asked the question that had been bugging him "My ancestor was Applejack the honest and Sakura over there was descended from Fluttershy the kind. Discord said that all but one of the elements was present. Does that mean?" he looked at her with confusion and then looked at Ace.

Discord hovered over to Sakura "Do you know who your ancestor is?"

"I don't really know, Appleslice, since Discord ended up mentioning Princess Twilight's intelligence, and a pony named Rainbow Dash before." said Stella. 'This is really bugging me, since why would Discord mention Princess Twilight, and compare her intelligence to me? I really need some answers here.' thought Stella, since she really wants to know what Princess Twilight is hiding from her badly. She looked at Appleslice, and then Ace, since they might be able to tell that something is bugging her if they ended up looking at her.

Falsetto finally arrived at GB and Citrine's home. She didn't even get a chance to knock before the the door was thrown open and Citrine stepped out onto the porch.

"Falsetto!" She said with a small smile, reaching out and hugging the white mare before ushering her inside. "Yeah, it's nice to see you too, Cit. How are things going?"

"Oh, everything is going fine. Skylar is adjusting fine to the "new foal" situation, though she doesn't seem to... like him very much.." Citrine sighed and looked at her, "I love both of them but it's hard trying to get Sky to interact with her brother... She acts almost scared of him."

"Scared of him?" Falsetto said as the pair walked into the kitchen, the white mare sitting at the kitchen table while Citrine made a pot of tea. "How can she be scared of him, he's a newborn foal."

"No, she seems to be scared of.... what he's capable of, from what I understand . That's what she tells us, at least."

"Well.... Give it time, I'm sure she'll warm up." Falsetto said, watching idly, "I might not know anything about foals, but I'm sure it'll be fine once she older."

"I hope so." Cit put the teapot on the table and poured Falsetto some tea, then seemed to notice her wing, "What happened?"

"What?" She looked at her wing and immediately set off, "Oh my GOD, I got shot by some maniac near the outskirts of the city! He shot an arrow straight through my wing! It was CRAZY!" Citrine sighed and walked over, her horn glowing bright blue, and she touched the tip to Falsetto's wing, healing the wound in an instant, "You're talking about Appleslice, aren't you? He's been on that site for ages. He is a constant thorn in GB's side because he attacks innocents all the time, so it's not just you. But enough of that, tell me about you. How is everything?"

~~~~~~

Much later, Falsetto was flying through the streets of Canterlot on her way back to the hotel she was staying at. As she flew, she saw many ponies, but she stopped high above it all when she saw... Appleslice? That was the name Citrine put to the face. Along with a two other ponies. She looked at them, her eyes narrowed angrily at Appleslice, but for whatever reason she found it hard to drag her eyes away...

(Wooooo I'm baaaack )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back