• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OPEN) MLP:FiM- Descendants

Stella was walking pass the same area that Appleslice, Sakura Blossom, and Princess Twilight was at, since she was reading a magic spell book by using her magic, because she wanted to improve on her magic some more. 'Ok. I just do this, this, and that, so I can make a magic barrier to appear.' thought Stella, since she didn't know that she was heading back to Canterlot, because every single time that she ended up reading one of her magic spell books, she just end up in a random place, since she has a bad habit of reading both her magic spell book and walking at the same time. She stop reading her magic spell book after she was done reading it, and noticed that she was heading back to Canterlot again. 'Damn it, I did it again. I really need to stop doing that, since I don't want to end up going into the everfree forest by accident.' thought Stella, since last time she ended up doing this, she almost went into the everfree forest without knowing about it.

She then noticed that Princess Twilight was in the area, so she was standing there with a surprised look on her face, since Princess Twilight was her idol.
'No. I shouldn't be acting like a fangirl, just because Princess Twilight is here, but...she is so beautiful today.' thought Stella, since she wants to talk to Princess Twilight for just a few minutes. 'No. I need to study more of my magic, since I am not ready to impress the princess yet.' Stella just walked away into Canterlot, since she isn't ready to talk to the princess yet, because she will just end up looking at Princess Twilight, and say absolutely nothing to her, since she has no clue of how to start a conversation, because she doesn't have any friends.

Appleslice turned his head and noticed a unicorn staring before she turned away and headed into Canterlot "Who was that?" he asked more out of curiosity than anything else. He felt happier knowing he wasn't restricted to the one spot any longer and another feeling was welling up inside him, freedom to choose. He still felt honour bound to defend Sakura but his curiosity got the best of him "Pardon me, I want to check something out" he said to Sakura and the princess as he ran after the unicorn "Which way did she go?" he said to himself as he ran past another landmark and was taken aback. A statue of Applejack and Rarity "No way!" he said as he turned his head around.

Twilight smiled warmly, which then faded into surprise as Appleslice ran off.

"Appleslice? Becoming distracted are we?"

She said back to him, looking behind in his direction.

Appleslice saw the unicorn and approached "Um..Excuse me miss. You were staring at the Princess is something wrong?" he asked to say Appleslice had zero social skills would have been a grave underestimation. He was as blunt as a rock and couldn't tell what other ponies were feeling.

Ace stepped off of the train pulling his saddlebag with him. a few other ponies stepped off the train before it departed to its next destination. He looked around the train station before making his way into town. It took some time to get use too but the town was just as he had imaged it but with less ponies out and about. he took a map out of his bag looking at the address following his way down the rode a few ponies greeting him happily as he passed. to be honest he was alot more use to ponies not really stopping to start a conversation this was just a little alien to him. Ace slowed his pace looking at his new home" "well home sweet home." he opened the door with the key he was given and stepped inside. It took a nice chunk of his money to pay for the place and have it furnished but a change in scenery would be nice this place...well it wasn't Las Pegasus. He made his way upstairs looking outside. "Why the strange dreams?" he wondered. he looked out at the building nearby a sign in shambles of the former carousel boutique. Ace shook his head a feeling dizzy. He took a deep breath adjusting his glasses and running a hoof through his hair?"

Stella went into the library, since she loves to read most of the magic spell books here. 'Magic Beam, The want-need it spell, teleportation...' thought Stella, as her train of thought was interrupted by a earth pony. "Be quiet, you are in a library." said Stella, quietly to the earth pony, since this pony didn't know that he was in a library. Everybody in the library sh at the earth pony, since they wanted him to be quiet.

Appleslice showed his usual lack of tact and said "What's a library? Other than a place ponies tell ya to shhhh!" he really didn't know, he had spend his whole life in the same spot and even though he could see Canterlot he had never entered the city. He looked at the mare again before saying "You were outside the walls a few moments ago so don't pretend you'va been here the whole time. You were staring at Princess Twilight why?" he placed a hoof on the book "I'm nah leaving till you explain why"

Stella used her magic on both Appleslice and her magic spell book, since she needed to drag him out of the library, because she didn't want the other ponies to shhh at him again. "Seriously. I just wanted to read my magic spell book at the library, and you don't know what a library is?" said Stella, since she was surprise that this pony doesn't know what a library is. "Um...yes. I did stared at Princess Twilight since I-I like her. I-I just don't know how to approach to her, since I usually don't talk to anyone, because I just walk around aimlessly, while reading one of my magic spell books. A library is a place to read books, by the way." said Stella, since she is actually panicking on the inside. 'I need to teleport, I need to teleport, I need to teleport right now!' thought Stella, since this pony is freaking her out with the whole: I am not going to leave until you explain why. Stella grabbed her magic spell book, and teleported outside of Canterlot. "Damn it. That earth pony needed to ruin my peaceful and quiet time at the library." said Stella, since she wasn't happy about this.

"Oh- and here is the pony he seemed to be chasing-"

Twilight said, turning around to face the small unicorn, smiling warmly.

Sakura watched on as the alicorn began to walk up to her.

"Hey!" Appleslice yelled in rage "Get back here!" he ran for the entrance to Canterlot but suddenly he slipped on soap bubbles? "What the hay!?" He yelled in frustration! "Who did that?!"

Stella walked back to ponyville, since she can't take the train anymore, thanks to the earth pony, who is still chasing her down. "If he wants to chase me down for no reason, then he needs to catch up to me first." said Stella, since she just wanted to be alone for the love of celestia. As she continue to walk back to ponyville, Stella ended up thinking of why that earth pony is chasing her down to begin with. 'Why is he still chasing me? I told him everything that he needed to know, so he should be leaving me alone by now.' thought Stella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appleslice groaned, damn his head hurt and so did the rest of him for that matter. "Who the heck put soap in the middle of the road?!"

Ace finished up his unpacking heading to the door He needed to pick up some fresh food anyway and a look around town would be nice maybe there was somone around that would be able to to tell him about the building next to his. There was some sort of commotion going down not to far into town ponies talking with one another his ears twitched a few times as the word princess was carried down.

Appleslice was being laughed at "That wasn't funny you bucking unicorn!" he snapped in rage looking for the offending unicorn, the nearest unicorn was a pony in royal guard armour, not thinking he leapt at the pony and managed to catch him "You thought soap was bucking funny!"

"Oh, okay, then... Where is that damned Appleslice?"

Twilight responded to the blue mare walking past her, towards Ponyville, as Sakura tended to the rouges wounds, grabbing medical supplies out of her satchel.

((What? Ace is in Ponyville?))

(yea just moved into town)

Ace fell to the ground grunting at the pony tackled him his glasses falling off and cheek pressing to the rough road. He gasped for breath throwing his head back into the attacker nose trying to crawl free from his grasp his jacket caught in his grip. as he managed to roll to his back. "W what are you talking about get off me!" he yelled pressing a hind leg to the brutes chest trying to get him off.

Discord sat back watching the chaos before him laughing his head off "HAHAHA, I might need more popcorn for this"

Appleslice looked up and said "What the buck is that?!"

(Raypoint sorry I made a mistake I thought Ace was in Canterlot)

((Stella is the only one, who went to ponyville, since she wants Appleslice to stop chasing her.))

Stella arrived to ponyville, and saw what was happening between the two ponies. 'Ok. I am going back to Canterlot, since I don't want that earth pony to keep chasing me down for no reason.' thought Stella, as she turned around. She ended up stopping as soon as she heard a voice. 'What the." thought Stella, since she didn't know who was saying that just now.

As she turned around, so she head back to Canterlot
, she saw Princess Twilight walking past her towards Ponyville. 'Princess Twilight!' thought Stella, since she wasn't expecting to see her again. She heard what the princess had said to her, and Stella just stood there with a shocked looked on her face. "I-I don't know who Appleslice is, but there is two ponies fighting over there." said Stella, as she pointed at Ace and Appleslice fighting each other.

@TheCreator645

((OMG xD -Lets just say that's they are all on the border of the Everfree facing Canterlot-Also, Discord???))

"Thankyou, Stella. I believe Appleslice is the one following you, the Eart-"

Twilight stopped, her gaze focused on the draconequus.

((I want discord to still be evil- I never liked the idea of the god of chaos being tame >_<))

((Also, sorry about that, I'm kinda busy at the moment))

Ace backed away from to pony on him shaking his head. "I..I don't know what you want with me I don't have it!" he said a rock hovering just over his head ready to throw.

"Stop right there, young stallion-"

Twilight said sternly, lifting the rock from Aces magical grasp and heaving it aside.

"I think you've had enough fighting for today, Appleslice. Keep this behavior up and I might just have to arrest you. You, at this moment, are meant to be looking after your rouge friend."

She pointed behind her to where Sakura was tending to the mare, still unconscious.

"Now-as for Discord..."

She looked around for the chaotic deity, who was nowhere in sight. She began to grit her teeth, and became visibly concerned and angry.

"I must go, Appleslice. Do not hurt any more ponies and look after Sakura and the rogue- I must alert Celestia of Discords presence."

And at that, the alicorn flew off into the highest reaches of Canterlot, Spike following behind.

Appleslice said "Discord huh? I've heard stories about that creature and..." he turned to Ace "I'm really sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back