• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Open] Looking for Friends to Roleplay with [Fandom RP]

jack_septic_eye

Gaelic Gladiator
[Hello! I'm currently speaking out of character, which is why I'm using the brackets. I'm looking to make some new friends, as well as conduct a roleplay or two. Below, I will provide my list of rules, as well as a list of various Fandoms that I am familiar with. Hit me up if you're interested in any of the same fandoms as me. Hope to hear from you soon!]

My Roleplay Rules

•Grammar does not have to be perfect, but please speak English.

•Do not message me if you are under the age of 18. This is because I may include adult language, violence, triggering themes, ect.

•Please write at least 2-4 sentences per response. I will do the same.

•Please, plesse, PLEASE mention any triggers or dislikes you have before we roleplay!

•I do have Original Characters. You may ask about them, but do not force me to use them.

List of Fandoms: Various YouTubers [JackSepticEye, Markiplier, Game Grumps, SuperMega, CrankGameplays, GirlGamerGab, WildSpartanz, BluesDank, PewDiePie], Pokémon, OverWatch, Mario, Sonic, Animal Crossing, Red Dead Redemption (2), Spyro, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, Cuphead, Bendy, FNaF, Steven Universe, My Little Pony, Supernatural, Sherlock, One Day at a Time, Grey's Anatomy, 9-1-1, Queer Eye, Gravity Falls, Paw Patrol, Marvel, DC, Zootopia, The Lion King, Various Disney Films, Trolls

Sooo literally I’ve been dying, and I mean dying, to do a red dead redemption roleplay. 😅 if you’re up for that, you’d make me a very happy lady.

Okay, I'd love to do either a Sonic, Animal Crossing , or a Steven Universe RP! Just say which one you're craving particularly at the moment! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back