• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Open) Let's Dream ☆ミ

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☆ Not really mobile friendly, but it does scroll

hey boi

Let's Dream

South Korea is known for it's explosive music industry. With idol groups who literally shake the world, in every way possible. It's not unheard of for a common dream being that of becoming an idol. This dream is very common in high school students, which leads them to going to tryouts, or even through schools that are often noticed by top entertainment companies. Chugye Academy of Performing Arts is a high school that is slowly becoming more and more popular due to the connections to entertainment companies.

At the school, there are various departments for those who want careers as actors, models, idols, or even just dancers. In each department you will find groups. One of the most competitive one is the music department which focuses on the idol aspect of the students. There are soloists, duos, or actual groups. The intensity of this department is felt as soon as you step into the building. Every student wants to debut, some even having companies interested in them.

Various competitions and tests keep everyone on edge as each student or group tries to be at the top of the class. Two the groups who are fighting for the top spot are a seven member male group and seven member female group. Both have been competing since they formed during the qualifying rounds of actually getting into the department. Constantly tying and upstaging one another, it's hard for anyone to get into the fight.

Two very different groups have something rather exciting coming up. There is a competition for the arts schools where a lot of entertainment companies will send scouts to in order to look at the best of the best when it comes to the students. Each group or student must choreograph and compose their own performance and music. Many of the groups of SNS accounts to get support from anyone who is a fan. The competition is stressful and can be life or death for a student.

So how will these two royal groups manage to beat each other? Their futures are so close they can almost touch them. But the desire, the lust for crushing the other and becoming the best is so tempting that they can't help but dive in. Perhaps this competition will serve not only as a battle of talents, but also form relationships nobody thought could ever form. Who knows? It's high school after all.

Rules
- There are fourteen possible spots available for people to fill
- Depending on the amount of people interested, multiple characters may be allowed
- This ISN'T first come first serve
- I will be judging each character and pick the ones who I feel fit the roleplay the most
- Romance will not be forced, but it's always a fun part of every roleplay
- The setting is Seoul, South Korea so South Korean, or East Asian face claims are encouraged
- Casual/Detailed roleplay, meaning a minimum for two paragraphs for a IC post
- Have fun and be creative!

Possible interest
interested bc why the heck not :3
Me be interested :)
Also interested :)
UMMMM. You already know :////
Interested
interested because ey why not
Gonna toss my interest in here!
Way more interest than I actually anticipated but I'm glad! So I did throw just an ooc thread up so if you guys want to head over there, everything is still under construction for rn. But hey that's fine XDD

OOC

Omfg Chris does the most for this rp. This is why you're such a great gm

honestly it's been alright. just tiring and time consuming. i've just been running low on rping which is nonexistent ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back