• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OPEN] It Started With The Birds

Abraxos

satan's pet goat
abefe1b0-4901-4448-ab56-ae1a7bba539a.gif
It started with the birds.

[Muse A], who was having lunch with his family, had been watching them for a while. No one else paid them any mind, but... They were going insane. Flying up and down, left and right, there were so many that they nearly blocked out the Sun.
And that's when the screeching started.
The birds were so loud that even his family noticed. No one could talk over their desperate screams.
And then they parted like a curtain for an army helicopter, a gleaming behemoth of black and brown. But they weren't fast enough.
Human screams joined those of the birds', as the large propellers sliced through muscle and sinew and bone. Feathers scattered and blood rained down on those below.
The helicopter dipped and spun out of control. And then it was falling, falling just a few short yards away from them.
[Muse A] had just enough sense to dive under the table and shield his dog with his own body.
Everything went black.

He awoke to [Muse B], a soldier, pulling him out from underneath the debris. His dog was alive and well, but - everyone else was dead.
[Muse B] was crying. He said he was the only one to survive the crash. His friends were all dead.
But they didn't stay dead for long.
While the two tried to get their bearings amidst the rubble caused by the explosion, a man staggered out of the downed helicopter. He wasn't right. His skin was gray, waxy, his eyes red. And he was missing half his face and an arm.
One by one, the people around them started to rise, their broken, torn bodies trying to claw their way towards them.

[Muse A] and [Muse B] ran.
--------

REQUIREMENTS

i
Write in third person, past tense.

ii
A minimum of ten sentences per every post, dialogue excluded. I understand if the story itself calls for shorter posts.

iii
You have to be comfortable with death and gore.

iv
No sexual scenes. We can do kissing and things leading up to that, but then we do a fade-to-black.

v
Sometimes, it might take me around a week to respond. Please be patient.

vi
Use real pictures for appearance.

vii
I expect you to use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

viii
Please don't try to rp with one of those meek, subservient, stuttering idiot OCs. They make me want to bash my head against the wall.

ix
Use "this" for talk, 'this' or italics for thoughts.

x
I want to see an example of your writing before we start rping, just so I can see if I'd enjoy having you as a partner.
------------
You'd be playing as Muse B, the soldier, and he should be between 22-25 years old.

Heya, I hope this idea has grabbed your attention. If so, just comment here. We'll rp this in PM, and we won't be making CS, just post face claims for our characters.

So uh... here's to hoping someone's interested :)

Last edited:
hi, darling! i'm surprised that no one has replied to this yet, it's absolutely amazing! i'm very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back