• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Open for business~

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
Hi, my name is Eric and I'm opening up for partners for roleplay! I have a few requisites, just to make sure we make our experience very smooth and fun for the both of us~

Expectations/Requests:
  • I'd like at least two paragraphs per post, it really keeps the intrigue and flow going if we both put in the effort to make nice and long posts!
  • Literacy! I'd appreciate it if we could have proper grammar and punctuation, I easily get distracted by small mistakes by these and at times it could ruin the immersion.
  • It will great if we could communicate, if we have any ideas or issues we want to bring up, it would be helpful to bring it up so we can be both happy. Also, I love to talk so being friends with my partner is a must~
  • Patience and understanding: I post within minutes, sometimes days, and sometimes weeks and I apologize for if it gets too much, send me a message and let me know, I'm messing up and I'll do my best to post with gusto as soon as possible; however, I expect the same from you!
  • Doubling: A little versatility never hurts!

About my interests:

I love being all kinds of characters and doing all kinds of genres, I just want the premise to be interesting/appeal to me! I do have certain limits, like for example:

• Anything violating ToS
  • Playing a female/doing an MxM, sorry it simply donesn't fit me.
  • Nothing much springs to mind but I'll be sure to let you know if something bothers me!
Fandom:

I don't watch television and I'm pretty behind on watching the latest movies, so video games is the only thing I can say I have set ideas of roleplaying in!

(From an ordered list from most interested to hey this is a neat idea)

1. Overwatch
  2. Don't Starve
  3. Rainbow Six Siege
  4. Danganronpa
  5. Dead By Daylight
  6. Final Fantasy
  7. X-Com
If you have any ideas/fandoms you want to bring up, let me know! I'm a huge nerd, so we're bound to find something we can both enjoy!

Last edited:
hey there!

I would be totally interested in discussing plots and such with you :)
I unfortunately have little to no knowledge about any of the video games/fandoms you’ve listed but I am open to discussion on genres and ideas!!

Feel free to PM me and I can tell you more about myself ;u;

I know basically everything from 1 through 10 and 14. lol I'm pretty into modern stuff (right now) as far as original ideas and supernatural themes.

Hiya! Are you possibly interested in a Kingdom Hearts role play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back