• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Casual, light-hearted doodle rp, that takes place in a rustic, fantasical campground

With all the, er, current events going on, I thought it might be nice to have a "healing" RP, so here we go!

The gist of this RP is that you'll RP through doodles. For the purpose of this RP I'm going to define them as drawings that take less than 7 minutes. Every post must have at least one doodle. You're allowed to describe your actions and feelings (as you would in a text RP), and I encourage you to do so if it would make your actions more clearer and give more tidbits that others can respond to, but there will be hard word count limit as this is NOT a text RP.

As for the setting, the basic idea is that your character has been invited to a rustic campground that exists in a pocket dimension (different from where your character came from) for five days (in RP time, not in real time). It's pretty much the campgrounds that you can find by googling "rustic cabin", with a few fantastical elements added in for backdrop. And oh, did I mention that it has everything you need, and there's no evil mosquitoes that constantly bite you?

This is a no-plot RP, though I am debating on whether to include "icebreaker activities" and what they should be. I will only be accepting OC characters in OC setting.

So... any interests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back