• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Open} An Array Of Characters & Stories - Searching For Black Butler

Winters Persephone

Hades’ Sweetheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
113F9BEB-9035-4D57-9BA4-2E6E198919F3.gif

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I reside in the GMT time zone.
Typically I reply every day/every other day. No once a week posters please.
Third person/past tense/realistic face claims.
18+ only. No minors.
2-6 Paragraphs per reply. No one liners or under a single paragraph per reply.
Pms or discord for writing in.
Will request a writing sample.
MxF Pairings only.

I prefer dark stories compared to modern slice of life types. However I am open to more lighthearted stories too.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The Search
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I’m currently searching for black butler only. I recently had a re-watch of season one and two. I’m not looking for people who don’t like season two/judge it because it isn’t the same as the manga. Personally I enjoyed it and I don’t read the manga so it made no difference to me.

I’m not interested in season 3 or 4 and have never seen or read them. I’ve only watched the first two seasons of the anime and its bonus content.

Currently I am interested in a pairing between Sebastian and an OC female. Haven’t got a set plot in mind, though would like to discuss ideas with someone. Can double up if needed as well.

I will not do anything with Ciel romantically due to him being 13 years old. Of course happy to include him but would prefer a story without.

Message me if interested.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back