• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Open 1 on 1 fantasy rp

Cynthiera

Second person fiction <3
She was a mute elf with long white hair and blank eyes, she stood at five feet tall and wife a gorgeous white gown. Though it was a time of war, she had somehow kept her daily life the way it had always been, which included reading more about the more of the world taking walks through the forest and attending the events that she is forced to, as a young Nobel.

The mermaid watched the elf read in the forest. She had never read a book, and all she wondered is what it was like

(Sorry if i'm not that good at rp, I just began this account)

She smiled as she quietly read the book, titled "Ecology" not at all noticing the mermaid that was watching me.

The mermaid tilted her head sideways and knit her eyebrows, as she was trying to make out what the book title read, But of course it was no use, as she didn't know how to read. In attempt to get the elf's attention, she sang, exactly like the mermaid she was.

She peeked at the mermaid and slowly waved back, sitting back up and closing her book, silently watching the mermaid.

The mermaid's eyes glowed, and dilated with curiosity. She attempted to climb out of the water on to a rock, but then scraped her chest on the rock and she started to squeal

She hid, being frightened by the sudden squeal. Slowly peering her head up to get a look at you, her eyes shined in curiosity.

Even though the beautiful elf was a couple feet away, the mermaid lengthened her arm, and spread out her fingertips to try and feel the elf's long fingers that turn pages.

She blinked at the mermaid, confused for a few moments, before deciding to reach her hand out to, she slowly extended her arm with caution.

The mermaid, tried to follow, but just ended up falling on the sand. She wondered about the strange elf as she panted, her back all covered in the rough sand.

She secretly watched down from a tree, studying the mermaid, as she hadn't known such a creature existed. She soon realized that the mermaid was struggling and stuck, but she decided she wouldn't do anything to help,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back