• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

A man called John comes to the battlefield. He see's whats happened. He leaves.

[imma going to leave this RP now, I had a lot of fun! Sorry I'm leaving so soon. - Sp00ky McSp00k ]

Sass was unconsious throughout and awoke to find a lone warlock. He leaps atop his Ultima cannon and shouts "Do you know what happened to the meme lord."

A new player, Dank_HilL enters the lobby. He surveys the ruined landscape and emits a mighty "bwahhhh!" It becomes louder and more high pitched as it goes on and his face turns red and reaches 420 degrees as his hair catches fire. Eventually he unlatches his jaw and starts shooting flames out of his propane hole, covering the area in clean burnin' hellfire

Dank_HilL turns his head toward the warlock, directing his baleful stream at teh opponent "taste the meat and the heat! I'll tell ya hwat!"

The giant demon resists the propane attack effortlessly and swats Dank_HilL aside. Dank_HilL rises to his feet and holds his forehead in pain. "I wish bobbeh could hit like that, I'll tell ya hwat!" Dank_HilL rushes to his truck and drives it straight at the monster's shin "No man in a velvet costume is ever kickin' my ass!"

Dank_HilL crawls from the burning ruins and coughs up blood. "I stand corrected, I'll tell ya hwat!" He gets to his feet and raises his hands to his mouth "Laaaaaaadybird". A giant bloodhound with hummingbird wings floats down and grabs him. He pulls a magic dorito out of his pocket and pours a bottle of mountain dew over it. A giant Illuminati pyramid appears and opens its landing bay for the dog. They enter as the door closes and the pyramid disappears in a puff of marijuana smoke and the sound of air horns.

*Dank_HilL has left the lobby*

The warlock walks around and spots Sass he sharply looks over there, Sass gets teleported to The warlock, he summons a blade it is attached to his arm he and he swings

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, crap!" Sass exclaims as he drops his coffee mug and reflexively fires his cannon. The force of the cannon ball pushes him backwards and

he dodges the attack.

The warlock teleports away he summons another blade on his arm he teleports back and strikes so fast his blade caught on fire

Sass leaps off his cannon and is safe and sound, but Maxam's sword Wrecked his cannon. We was left weaponless! Sass waits for the warlocks next move...

Sass enters a karate stance, his face grim. "I will fight you with every last bit of energy I have. Even if it kills ME!!!!"

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE POWER OF DETERMINATION

LEVEL UP!!!

ITEM GET!

AUGUR OF EVELYN

Allows you to summon an army of ethereal evelyns (30 in total)

Suddenly, He starts laughing. "Don't let all that power go to your head, warlock." He uses the Item and wispy guns appear in the sky. "Rain down lead!" The guns begin firing.

The warlock smirks as he watches the bullets fly toward him a cloud of dust is created after it clears there is nothing no blood no body suddenly, you see a someone heading toward you with blades they cut you on the side

The warlock came at him by surprise. He hadn't realized until it was too late. "Maybe... I underestimated you" He falls and dies. (Only person who survived till now.)

He stands up looks at the warlork, and says "Yup, I am" And falls back down.

Buuuuuuuuuutttttt, A young white mage appears out of nowhere and seems to be looking for a fight "Call me Cinder!" She exclaims

White.Mage.full.116268.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back