• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ooooo boi (Ignore prefix)

Majestic Rose

Queen of The Reef
List of Rps below!
PM me if interested (Or PM new ideas)

ALL OF THESE ARE MXM
------
Fandom Rps:
NO CANON CHARACTERS
Team Fortress 2:
-Scoutcest (Oooo, man, do I need this!!)

-Fallout Series (any of them)

-Warhammer 40k

-Elder Scrolls Series (any of them)

-Mass Effect Series (any of them—preferably not 3)

-Dragon Age (preferably not Inquisition)

-----
Random Rps:

-Prince x Knight
The knight recently returned home from a distant war. At the celebrations that soon followed, the knight caught the eye of someone in the royal court. That someone is his liege's own son.

-Boarding school/College roommates
Coupled with all the stress built up around a preppy, private schooling institution, what would happen if two students find out they're attracted to their roommate? (I have A LOT of plot ideas for this one)

-Corporate Struggle
Basically, imagine a small town. The small town has two stores that provide the settlement with most of it's supplies. Both of the establishments compete for profits and they see the other as a threat. So what would happen if they both hired thugs to protect themselves and rough the other company up? And what would happen if two of these hired goons were to become close?

-Coffee shop worker x customer
Really more of a slice of life. Customer stops by a shop they've never been to, thinks the server is cute. Y'know the routine.
-----

Boy, I am bad at these. I'm better at ironing out Rps in a fluid, natural conversation. That's how I work with my Rps and there is no reason why Rps shouldn't be fluid and natural. Real life is like that, so why do people try to pre-manufacture every detail of a story?
("Enlightening" end rant)

Anyway, PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back