• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ookami - Characters

LucidHowl

Lucid
Your timezone(Put this at the top of your post only once.)
Picture, description, or both (For both the were form and the human form. Can be anime or realistic)
Character's Name:
Were Species(Any canine species)
Nation:
Weapons(If any, you can add a picture if you want.):
Abilities(What sort of magic they have):
Personality:
History:
Other(If you feel the need to add anything else, put it here.)
-----------
TPBx TPBx
Kent Kent
M Madoneverything
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ookami.337602/

~~~~~~
Timezone: Eastern time zone UTC-05:00

My Forms (wip)
Picture/Description
~Human Form
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/44/04/9e/44049eb70de037b8db99e5b189bc68e9.jpg
In his human form, he's 5'9. He has a lean build and is stronger than he looks. He tends to hold the regal appearance of an emperor, but he's also a bit more dainty than most rulers, making him seem more elegant than most.
~Were Form
http://img12.deviantart.net/dd42/i/2015/222/8/0/werewolf_calendar_2016_by_kyoht-d953yv6.png
His wolf form is 7'9. It's fur, like his human hair, is nearly jet black with the occasional grayish or brownish tint. This form is still thin and agile yet holds the right amount of muscle to make him fairly strong. Due to hailing from a very cold area of the moon kingdom, his fur is long, soft, and slightly curly. It grows in thick patches along his spine, sides of his face, around his ears, the wrists and ankles and along his arms and legs. He's got a thick mane of it around his neck making him appear like a lion and his tail is also very fluffy and soft.
Character's Name
Tsuneo Toya
Rank
Imperial family ; Prince
Were Species
Wolf
Nation
Moon
Weapons
He generally uses a spear in battle
Abilities
As the emperor of the moon kingdom, he has the ability to use most forms of dark magic to his advantage, but he's always been most skilled at using shadows as a method of travel and battle.
Personality
He's usually very callous and to himself. He's very to himself and cold in a way. He's been raised to not really trust anyone so he tends to push others away. He's condescending as well, often talking down to those below him. He may be a bit arrogant, but he does actually care about the people he's supposed to look out for even if he can seem a bit rude at times.
History
He was the second eldest son of his family. He wasn't supposed to become the heir technically, but his older brother was forced to step down when it was learned that he wouldn't be a 'suitable ruler'. His brother harbors an animosity towards him of course. Right now, Tsuneo is the prince while his father is still on the throne.

Picture/Description
~Human Form
~Were Form
Character's Name
Exekias
Rank
Emperor
Were Species
Wolf
Nation
Sun
Weapons
He fights with a two-handed sword
Abilities

Personality

History

So for now, we just need to make forms for our royal characters. We can make other characters when we get started with the rp, but the form may end up being more condensed for them because filling this thing out each time someone brings in a character will get a bit tedious.

I want to go with wolf for some reason, I feel like its the best canine creature to get a were picture of, or base a description on one.
It's whatever you want, but you do have a point. It's easier to find were images for wolves. Any other canine, you'd probably have to describe their were form.

Timezone: BST (UTC+01:00)

Both WIP

Fire kingdom:

Picture or description:
Were form: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13029376/
Human form: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13029403/

Character's Name: Anita
Were Species: Wolf
Nation: Fire
Weapons: Dual ended, fire coated samurai blade
Abilities: Create and contol fure, i.e. fireballs or firestirms.
Personality:
History:
Other:

Earth kingdom:
Picture or description:
Character's Name: Ian
Were Species:
Nation: Earth
Weapons:
Abilities:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited:
oh jeez um sorry i haven't been around too much lol. I'm super invested in another rp right now trying to make cs sheets and crap lmao. (That and I also forgot to watch this thread so no notifications rofl) I'll try and get things going on my end asap

What's the best way to think of names? Also, what's the nation thing? What weapons and abilities are allowed?
I dunno. Name generators I guess? The nation is what nation the character's in and abilities are aligned with whatever nation they're in. For instance if they were in the fire nation, they could either control fire or if they can't use fire, they could probably cook. Not every character's going to have an ability though. And your character can have any kind of weapon.

oh jeez um sorry i haven't been around too much lol. I'm super invested in another rp right now trying to make cs sheets and crap lmao. (That and I also forgot to watch this thread so no notifications rofl) I'll try and get things going on my end asap
It's alright, I've been role playing on another site myself lol

What's a cs sheet?

What can I do for werespecies? I want something other than a dog or a wolf.
Well, you could probably look up types of canine species and whichever one you liked best, you could use it. To give us an idea of how it looked you could probably add a picture of the animal and you could still add a description if you wanted to.

Well, you could probably look up types of canine species and whichever one you liked best, you could use it. To give us an idea of how it looked you could probably add a picture of the animal and you could still add a description if you wanted to.
Apparently I'm finding some foxes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back