• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ooglie Booglie ♡

Deviced

くたばれ

Chat, ask questions, meme, and get to know each other here!

Special Mentions:

@Foxtails @Nanax

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, welcome! Just updating the guidelines a little bit, should be done soon :) I'll keep ya posted

So I just updated the guidelines and all that stuff. Take a look at it when you have the time, just to familiarize yourself with what we're looking for in this rp ^^ It should also be noted that we're organized when it comes to roleplaying (not irl stuff though... we're a mess outside of the internet). We'd like to keep all OOC things in OOC places (which would be here), all sign-up things in sign-up places (which would be a tab over) and so on. I'm sure y'all already know the drill, but just in case. The CS should be up either tonight or tomorrow!

Deviced said:
Sure thing love, working on it as we speak. Should be completed within the hour <3
It's good to know, if you need any help I be glad to. I have helped many people with their rps and like creating CS sheets.

LilyannaGaming said:
It's good to know, if you need any help I be glad to. I have helped many people with their rps and like creating CS sheets.
Ahh, I appreciate the gesture! However, I have a good idea as to what I'm looking for in the sheet itself, so I'm all set. Thank you very much, though!

Deviced said:
Ahh, I appreciate the gesture! However, I have a good idea as to what I'm looking for in the sheet itself, so I'm all set. Thank you very much, though!
Alrighty~ just remeber I'm here if needed.

Now let me leave you alone so you can get your work done.~

-dissappers-

Wow, bro.

You. Created. A. Rules. Section. That. Virtually. Creates. Cool. vibes.

Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn.

How about a fist-bump filled to the brim with self-confidence, eh?

*Fist-bumps, which is oozing with self-confidence*

Although in all seriousness, I'm going to make a character and I'm informing you that for absolutely no good reason.

Im working on my CS now, Hopefully i don't take long.

Also if there are ANY errors of spelling or grammar, please tell me.

Elephantom said:

Wow, bro.

You. Created. A. Rules. Section. That. Virtually. Creates. Cool. vibes.

Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn.

How about a fist-bump filled to the brim with self-confidence, eh?

*Fist-bumps, which is oozing with self-confidence*

Although in all seriousness, I'm going to make a character and I'm informing you that for absolutely no good reason.
I mean, who doesn't love some good vibes, amirite? haha, I'm glad to hear you're signing up, it's always good to have a familiar face around :D I didn't peg you as someone who enjoyed signing up for fruity rps, but it's good to have you! (jokes, jokes. I feel like I have to say that every time I say something that someone could take the wrong way... but you're cool. I'm sure you know not to take anything I say seriously)

LilyannaGaming said:
@Deviced @Genieva Von Bubbles
Finished! except for writing sample......
Great, no rush! We won't begin accepting until more people have signed up, so don't stress. I did spot a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but nothing you can't fix before sign-ups are closed :) Both Bubbles and I understand that mistakes happen, just so long as you spot the errors and add the things that need to be added. Other than that, I appreciate the coding! Very aesthetic =3=b

Deviced said:
Great, no rush! We won't begin accepting until more people have signed up, so don't stress. I did spot a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but nothing you can't fix before sign-ups are closed :) Both Bubbles and I understand that mistakes happen, just so long as you spot the errors and add the things that need to be added. Other than that, I appreciate the coding! Very aesthetic =3=b
This is one of my favorite codes, also for my grammar errors, would you mind going in my post and highlight or point them out? I am sorry to ask that, but it's hard for me to change off my phone and the words I read get jumbled to together on such small device.

And I'm looking for an example post now for sample.

LilyannaGaming said:
This is one of my favorite codes, also for my grammar errors, would you mind going in my post and highlight or point them out? I am sorry to ask that, but it's hard for me to change off my phone and the words I read get jumbled to together on such small device.
Not a problem, I'd be happy to :)

LilyannaGaming said:
So, I went ahead and highlighted everything in a neon green. Most were just simple spelling mistakes, no big deal :) I either highlighted the whole word or a letter that wasn't supposed to be there, or highlighted a letter that I added to the word, just so you could see what I changed.

F

Deviced said:
So, I went ahead and highlighted everything in a neon green. Most were just simple spelling mistakes, no big deal :) I either highlighted the whole word or a letter that wasn't supposed to be there, or highlighted a letter that I added to the word, just so you could see what I changed.
Fixed and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back