• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ooglie Booglie ♡

Deviced

くたばれ

Ooglie Booglie

a7df0987cb8b29e74e63133739a91820f4ae9e9711169a-4tfjsm_fw658

plot

Everyone, whether consciously or subconsciously, hopes a little adventure will fall into their laps. That doesn’t mean they expect it though. So when you come home from work, school, or something of that sort, and find a prettily wrapped letter in your mailbox, you’re beyond intrigued.

Here is what it reads:

Dear you, whomever you may be...

I hope this letter finds you in good health and such, as you will need it should you choose to follow my instructions. Yes, I am aware that strange letters from strangers asking you to do even stranger things often leads to misfortune. However, I mean no ill will, and am here to offer you an adventure! My abandoned estate has long since gone to rot, but that doesn’t mean it is unoccupied. I am offering you a chance, as well as a select few others, to roam the once magnificent halls and familiarize yourselves with the otherworldly things that inhabit the home.

Honestly, I would like nothing to do with it at present, but I still love to give people an opportunity to experience what I have.

However, this comes with a warning. Not all that now reside there are friendly, and should you upset them in any way, your life could fall forfeit.

Also, as of late, more violent and vile beings than I have ever seen before have taken to bombarding my guests. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS! The brighter and kinder of beings will always attempt to assist you and keep you out of harms way, but the moment you fall into darkness’s clutches, you will be forever lost to this world.

This letter sounds like utter bullshit. There’s no way this could possibly be true. But that small little fire in you has been lit, and you’re going whether you realize it yet or not. Included with the letter was a small slip of paper with an address on it. It’s surprisingly close to you, the old manor on the north side of your small town, down a not-so-beaten-up path into the woods. Now that you think about it, you and a gaggle of others used to go there to tell ghost stories when you were kids.

Looks like it’s come back to haunt you.

what we're looking for

Hi there! So, if you've made it this far, hopefully that means you're interested. If you are, then keep reading! There's a couple more things we'd like you to know before we get started.

First off, this roleplay was created in collaboration with the one and only, @Foxtails

ayye we made this join if ya want
[/size]

no slide

[/bG]

Great to know that there are interested parties! I'll put the thread out soon, and I'll be sure to tag all of you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back