• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FMB5ail.jpg
 i'm also very very sorry i didn't mean to spend 7 minutes poorly creating this using my art and mspaint tag urself im checker

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you like memes ;)

I love the tag yourself memes, and me and my friends like to frequent 'Draw your OC's' too.

Speaking of OC's, yours look very cute and strange, which are the best kinds I find.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd.

[/QUOTE]
Fight me you DND nerd who rolled a 1 on initiative that one time

Zwei said:
I see you like memes ;)
I love the tag yourself memes, and me and my friends like to frequent 'Draw your OC's' too.

Speaking of OC's, yours look very cute and strange, which are the best kinds I find.
now that there's two fillers i can finally respond without feeling like im spamming my own thread

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT ;U;

I've never attempted to do a "draw your squad" picture until now (with a friend) and it w a s quite the adventure wohoho. and yes my children are very strange they probably detest me from all the hell i like throwing them in.

Entarriance said:
Fight me you DND nerd who rolled a 1 on initiative that one time
now that there's two fillers i can finally respond without feeling like im spamming my own thread

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT ;U;

I've never attempted to do a "draw your squad" picture until now (with a friend) and it w a s quite the adventure wohoho. and yes my children are very strange they probably detest me from all the hell i like throwing them in.
Hush, that never happened... And I will fight you, maybe, if I feel like it, now that I think about it, probably not.

Entarriance said:
FMB5ail.jpg

i'm also very very sorry i didn't mean to spend 7 minutes poorly creating this using my art and mspaint

tag urself im checker
*gets out of hidey spot*

'zoom' was pretty spot on....

Kay bye.

ur art looks great as usual!!! though rip to your left hand somehow

I'm just going to stop asking you to stop being good at things now.

no come @ me bro.

smol angry red dog's family!! I just gotta colour them all red and then it'll look more related. Also like 1 is dead and 2 were ditched/ran away from hmoe

image.png

image.png

edgy

Anomaly said:
Hey, I think the new coloring style looked great! owo
*less uncomfortable crying* hNNGH THANK YOUUUUU it took like ages to work with since eyes aren't real it's all an illusion

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Their hoodies....
I want all of them....

They're bootiful.

[/QUOTE]
tfw u can draw better clothing than u own

i own maybe like 1 shirt and 3 jackets none of which i own

bUT DANK

MrNortherner said:
i love your art style!!!
Your coloring is great~
hello welcome to hell i can take ur jacket (literally)

But aah thank you!! one day i'll reach anime girl late for blasphemy school level of art ;u;

boop

Clear said:
Your line art is so clean I'm jelly

what kind of jelly I'm very picky

mUCH THANK it's only clean because the bucket tool is my life source since I'm a lazy pathetic sandwich

image.png

image.png

Entarriance said:
what kind of jelly I'm very picky

mUCH THANK it's only clean because the bucket tool is my life source since I'm a lazy pathetic sandwich
Grape. or blueberry, whichever.

I wish I could bucket. My lines are almost always to wobbly for the tool, or I'm just blind and lazy and don't feel like fixing all the holes in them. woops

Clear said:
Grape. or blueberry, whichever.
I wish I could bucket. My lines are almost always to wobbly for the tool, or I'm just blind and lazy and don't feel like fixing all the holes in them. woops
grueberry jelly

same I just do it anyway because I'm a masochist :')

NotReyn said:
YOUR ART IS SO PROFFESIONAL-LOOKING THIS Q U A L I T Y I SCREAM
I FORGOT U MEMED OVER HERE tHANK U EUROBEAT-KUN I am a singlular anime running late to blasphemy school in a non-anime world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back