• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴛᴇʀʀᴀ {𝐨𝐨𝐜}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also curious if a discord will be set up for ooc/brainstorming? Purely cus rpnation ones tend to get lost in the dust after a while QwQ and lack notifs. still.bejeweled still.bejeweled

Hihi, just thought it'd be necessary to say I'm droppin out. Nothin serious I just can't find any inspo for a cs. Hope y'all have fun tho!

Skryeb Skryeb We must now have a battle to decide the winner (this is a joke I swear.)

0a95184c6f47ddc421b7f1d73637e270ff35c816r1-245-180_00.gif

Ohhh, but I love her!
awww, thanks! QwQ i may or may not have spent 2 hours trying to find a FC of any sort-- then kinda gave up and wrote the extra pieces in the description. anyhow it's past 4am so I should probably try to sleep, lol.

animesher.com_kashima-waifu-gif-904647.gif

cat-holding-a-phone-acuk81oxop8bd7mp.gif

me checking the app thread every 30 seconds

popping in to say hello~! posted a concept and if I get accepted
I'll flesh her profile out a bit more.

I’m currently away from my pc for about a week so I’m still here!!! Just uh- won’t be able to make anything pretty 😂

rattling around my most pathetic character ideas in my head and hoping for the best
You're actually just like me fr <3

My form is hopefully gonna be put up soon :D I've been working on this silly little man. Doesn't help that I can't pick a fc to save my life but whatever we ball

just wondering, how strictly are we sticking to DnD races? I would like to make a changeling that can turn into animals instead of people, but I wasn't sure if that would be bending the lore too much? still.bejeweled still.bejeweled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back