• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Settlement of Celeston OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
California takes up the entire american west coast (capitol is sacremento) is a Communist regime complete with a ‘Great Leader’, purges and a slight cult of personality
Columbia goes from Virginia to Maine (capitol is washington D.C) it is a Republic with an electoral college just like the former United States’ system in every way
Appalacia is the entirety of the american south (capitols are Houston & Miami) is and has a libertarian democracy with a direct oppinion polling system and has little to no public institutions (including Schools).
Dakota is the remainder of the mainland (Springfield, IL as the capitol) and its government is a republic without an electoral college or, at least in theory. In practice, however, the constitution isn’t enforced and only seems to serve the interest of the elites at the peopke’s expense.
Woo! Oh! Have a question! What are the four American nations like? What are their governments?

California takes up the entire american west coast (capitol is sacremento) is a Communist regime complete with a ‘Great Leader’, purges and a slight cult of personality
Columbia goes from Virginia to Maine (capitol is washington D.C) it is a Republic with an electoral college just like the former United States’ system in every way
Appalacia is the entirety of the american south (capitols are Houston & Miami) is and has a libertarian democracy with a direct oppinion polling system and has little to no public institutions (including Schools).
Dakota is the remainder of the mainland (Springfield, IL as the capitol) and its government is a republic without an electoral college or, at least in theory. In practice, however, the constitution isn’t enforced and only seems to serve the interest of the elites at the peopke’s expense.
Alright. Thanks! I'll make my character from Appalachia.

Sorry for the impatiance, but when I see you online and not posting, I think you forgot about the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back