OOC

Hello everyone, this is Spinach, the operator of Dr. Geoffrey Little calling in. I'll be writing up his character sheet in a jiffy. 

We'll be starting the IC once most people have a character so nobody has to play catchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow we really did get lucky with this hosted project, now that no more HP can be made until the transition is complete. 

After like two more IC posts from me I'll be able to have the giant lightning octopus attack the city. Look forward to that cuz it's gonna be crazy!

sooo quite a few of you still have characters to put up

you might want to do something about that before you miss out on the octopus attack C:

Sorry, I must pull out of the RP. I got a full time position at my work and will not have the time to nurse my creativity for this next chapter of my life. 

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure, but the change is a welcome one regardless. All the best to you all wonderful people. 

@Doctor Nope

Gonna drop this rp, it was a little different than what I thought it was gonna be so I lost interest hehe sorry! 

The first arc literally just started a single post ago, but ok ._.

Sorry, I must pull out of the RP. I got a full time position at my work and will not have the time to nurse my creativity for this next chapter of my life. 

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure, but the change is a welcome one regardless. All the best to you all wonderful people. 

Good luck with the job, man!

Ok, the current state of this RP clearly isn't working. People aren't replying and most people don't even have characters up. Since no more Hosted Projects can be made, we were fortunate to have this made this HP before that happened, so I'm not about to just let it die quietly like I did with the previous incarnation of the RP. What I'd like to know if there's anyway we can save this RP. Reboot? Change in tone? Retcon? I'd like to see some of your suggestions for any changes that can be made to this for it to be revived!

@Samurai Jay@Jefferson@Rui@Phineas Forge@Elenion Aura@Lullabi Goddess@JPax@JustAnotherRper@Hollycrest@Sopranos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread