OOC

Just make sure before I start working on my character, would it be okay for me to use Jack O' Lantern?

To give the short version of his tale, Jack was trickster and not a very good person either. One day the devil came to make a deal with him for his soul. Jack being the clever trickster he was dared the devil to go up a tree. The devil seeing no problem with this went up the tree and as he did Jack carved a cross into a tree. Now because of that the devil was now stuck up in a tree. Jack told him he'd let him down if he promised to not let him into hell. The devil promised and Jack got rid of the cross. Years later when he died he was not allowed in heaven because of all tricks he pulled on others. Then he when he traveled to hell and denied entry because of the deal he made with the devil. So he was doomed to walk the earth forever... through of course now he could continued to trick people forever but with a new look.

@FireMaiden

To give the short version of his tale, Jack was trickster and not a very good person either. One day the devil came to make a deal with him for his soul. Jack being the clever trickster he was dared the devil to go up a tree. The devil seeing no problem with this went up the tree and as he did Jack carved a cross into a tree. Now because of that the devil was now stuck up in a tree. Jack told him he'd let him down if he promised to not let him into hell. The devil promised and Jack got rid of the cross. Years later when he died he was not allowed in heaven because of all tricks he pulled on others. Then he when he traveled to hell and denied entry because of the deal he made with the devil. So he was doomed to walk the earth forever... through of course now he could continued to trick people forever but with a new look.

@FireMaiden

Ok, yeah, go ahead.

I'll post the Snow Queen's initial post once I've gotten off the road, rested a bit, and had a chance to sit down in front of a computer. 

I get the smexy satyr!~

Things are so much easier when you're polite. Thank you. It didn't even have to get ugly.

((LOL Got the mental image of the Snow Queen holding a whiteout brush like a gun pointing at your various RP characters screaming "I got whiteout and I ain't afraid to spray." ))

Things are so much easier when you're polite. Thank you. It didn't even have to get ugly.

((LOL Got the mental image of the Snow Queen holding a whiteout brush like a gun pointing at your various RP characters screaming "I got whiteout and I ain't afraid to spray." ))

Don't worry, they're will be some one for you

(And they'd scream back, "Whiteout doesn't scare us!")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back