OOC

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC HERE! Rules will also be included in this post.

RULES

• I follow a strike system, three strikes and you're out of the role play.
  • Normal RPN Rules apply to IC and OOC
  • If a participant isn't at their computer or can't post, you may ask for permission from me to post for them a maximum of 2 posts.

Jess has a really modern outfit, I know, but I just couldn't have found a better image, lol.

There are the normal animals you'd expect in wilderness, and most families have wolf pups instead of dogs. Some mages have learned the ability to control dragons and other various creatures 

One more question. What sort of powers do each of the Aspects get? I have the Aspect of Earth. Would that be more like plant control or Earthbending?

Well, since becoming the Aspect you chose will most likely not happen until about 3/4 of the way through this first chapter, I'm going to trust you all a bit and say that the sky's the limit. However, obviously, if it gets too out of hand I will have to put a limit on things.

I can't think of a background or personality for my character, I need help from someone. 

Think about how your character was raised. Where was she born? Who were her parents? What did they do for a living? How was your character treated by her parents? Were they rich, poor, middle-class?

I'm going to finish my character today  but when I'm actually at home since I'm at a friend's house right now.

I'm going to cry, I had everything done and then I went to go and refresh all of my tabs and I hadn't saved my edits so when I accidentally refreshed my character page it all disappeared, why must this happen to me?

Uh oh! :(  Well, that's alright :P It'll happen sometimes.

Yeah, it happened to me multiple times today, I'm going to go crazy if I have to keep typing it over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back