OOC

I can announce it, but I was wondering if I do that, then what Uzumaki Akio was created for? Is he to be just the Academy's sensei, another jounin-sensei or an assistant sensei?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can announce it, but I was wondering if I do that, then what Uzumaki Akio was created for? Is he to be just the Academy's sensei, another jounin-sensei or an assistant sensei?

ohs iduno XD <3

i was just saying, for the rp to keep momentum, i think we should have teams announced soon anyway

Now I'm going go pass out. Good night everyone.

giphy.gif

Just want to clarify for anyone that may have confused my characters names, their first names are Yori, Hiyori and Haruka. Some readings of the post got myself confused so yeah xD 

woo teams are assigned im gonna start posting after i make some breakfast 

Ok, so just to clarify for everyone, Eizan always address other jounins aloud using their surnames unless/until he is comfortable with them. He will refer to the genins on his team using their first names. Other genins and/or chuunins are addressed by surnames, except with the -kun/-chan honorifics. He will want to be called Eizan-sensei though, because he reckons he had heard his surnames enough times over the years. 

Katashi, on the other hand, just refers to everyone using their surnames without honorifics unless he wants to mock/taunt them, then he will use -kun/-chan in a condescending tone. If he respects his opponent, he will ask their names and refer to them with -san. Anyone he deems unworthy or weak (like genins, chuunins or jounins he really don't like) he wouldn't use even a name for, giving them nicknames with -chan at the end. 

Ah *scratches head* I should put those things in too.

Thanks for the idea @Loki Odinson ^.^

So for Yori, she is pretty laid back and chill so she will usually address people by first name basis though towards people her level or below (such as chunin and fellow jounins) she will refer to them with -kun or -chan. But with Yori it all depends on her mood and just how serious she is. With the genins she will probably just stick to first name unless she dislikes them then she might just use their surname, just because ^^;;;

For Hiyori, she is respectful of others though at times she is a bit blunt. She will be respectful to her teachers and will refer to them with a -sensei at the end and will basically call them as they want to be called. Like for example, Yori will probably just tell them to call her Yori-sensei instead of Hoshino-sensei as she feels it will be odd to be hearing her clan's name so often. Hiyori will usually use first name basis with only her teammates but with genins she is not too familiar with, she will be polite and use a -san added to either surname or first name (depending on if she knows them as acquaintances or strangers).

For Haruka, well Haruka loves to get on people's nerves so adding a -chan or -kun is quite common with her. Though she will only add -san to those she deems worth her respect. For her teammates she will usually refer to them with first name unless she is wary of them and then they will be referred to by last name. Since she loves to tease others, she may just purposefully mess up her enemy nins names' just because. 

I might not post for a while mainly because yesterday I was stressed and depressed in school and because my throat and head are killing me. X.X

^ awww feel better :O

my response will be going up today ^^

Egaku talks quietly, simply (usually in short sentences) and uses honorifics, she even uses san, sama, and senpai x3

Chiasu... eh she uses -chan -kun -sensei but more loosely XP and if she messes it up, its no sweat for her lol

TY ^^

kai would probably just call  her teammates (well everyone.) just by their name becsuse she is just not the type to add any honorifics.

for hisashi it's a bit different. She will most likely add honorifics only to those she knows well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back