OOC

Iam getting better but I might be a little slow in typing in my post and it might be shorter too 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

i admit to not knowing everyones charries xP

theres jounin here, jounin there, akatsuki there too, somewhere, students here, students there

its a bit disorienting haha

very true i even had to write down the names of everyone and their rank on a piece of paper next to me so i can cross check every time i see a post 

If she makes someone the Co-owner they coulf,just change our little member icon to jonin or genin for example

i was hoping something like this :P

very true i even had to write down the names of everyone and their rank on a piece of paper next to me so i can cross check every time i see a post 

too lazy D:

i check the cs's but then forget after like a second of reading a post XD

That's exactly what I did to make all the teams and akatsuki and reorder them. I wasted so much paper.

anyone wants to be a teacher?! 

Or should it be a minor character?

attention all classmates i require your assistance please let me inside the class room some crazy teacher seems to have locked the windows (XD im cant even after i typed this)

attention all classmates i require your assistance please let me inside the class room some crazy teacher seems to have locked the windows (XD im cant even after i typed this)

Fine XD although I wanted to wait for others to post first XD. Neh just means I'll post with one char.

I'll wait until the teams are assigned before I post, and if @Iryxa doesn't mind, I can NPC the teacher in the post together with Eizan. Of course, this will happen after the rest of the genin has posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back