OOC

Yeah I'll make one. What other roles do we need aside from Char Clone and MC?

Hmm....

EF-alighed characters (Pilot, Captain, mechanic)

OSL-aligned characters (Same as above)

4 Horsemen:

War - Pilots one of the 2 captured Gundams.

Famine - Operations tactician. Pilots a grunt MS.

Pestillence - Pilots one of the 2 captured Gundams

Death - Leader/Ship captain

Pirates/Mercenaries

NPCs don't require a CS but their role must be made apparent. (Are they the Gihirn of the RP? Maybe the Matilda of the RP?)

P.S The Char clone of this RP will be Quattro/Montag based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so role list is up. Feel free to start making your characters, and I'll make updates as submissions start coming through.

I can not for the love of all that is holy come up with a good name for my character.

Nvm I found one.

Its k. Gundam has all the weird names. Looking at you Quattro Bajeena.

No joke but it roughly translates to 4 Vaginas. But then again, no one can forget classics like Paptimus Scirocco or Mu La Flaga.

P.S Please not down any inportant years for your character. I'm gonna andd it to the timeline.

There! My crazy fascist with a heart of gold is done. I hope it gets approved, I like her already.

I might or might not make another character, depending on how large the RP gets. Also, hi there everyone!

So I just noticed that we're being assigned narrative roles, and there are two obvious main character roles that are already filled. Do I need to be tailoring my character to kowtow and scrape to the 'Protagonist', should I try and restrict my characters to side-stories and background decoration?

I wanted the Sigma Cross, and Sieglinde by extension, to be active and important factors in the RP, but if that's not the sort of story that is being laid out I can change it to make room for our Char and MC.

So I just noticed that we're being assigned narrative roles, and there are two obvious main character roles that are already filled. Do I need to be tailoring my character to kowtow and scrape to the 'Protagonist', should I try and restrict my characters to side-stories and background decoration?

NOPE! In this RP, the protag will be treated like crap until he proves himself. Kinda like... Amuro in the orginal or Kamille by the Titans.

NOPE! In this RP, the protag will be treated like crap until he proves himself. Kinda like... Amuro in the orginal or Kamille by the Titans.

Well 2015 was the year of the fatty, it's looking like 2017 is going to be the year of the Fascist. I hope I manage to write this well, it's been a while since I wrote sympathetic authoritarian extremists. Who knows, maybe our MC will stop worrying and learn to love the Cross, do this Galactic Heroes Style and get some compromise going.

Well 2015 was the year of the fatty, it's looking like 2017 is going to be the year of the Fascist. I hope I manage to write this well, it's been a while since I wrote sympathetic authoritarian extremists. Who knows, maybe our MC will stop worrying and learn to love the Cross, do this Galactic Heroes Style and get some compromise going.

So I guess we can take the "Marida Cruz" route with her. 

I sure hope she doesn't get beam'd to death ehehehehehehehe

So I guess we can take the "Marida Cruz" route with her. 

I sure hope she doesn't get beam'd to death ehehehehehehehe

Who knows. I'm thinking of making the leader of the Sigma Cross as another character if there's enough people to justify one more, an Admiral or something in the OSL navy, shooting for Dictator for Life (a life extended by all this shiny new science around.) Maybe's he's an irredeemable power hungry demagogue and Sieglinde can be the voice of reason to temper the fires of military dictatorship, if she meets the right people.

Who knows. I'm thinking of making the leader of the Sigma Cross as another character if there's enough people to justify one more, an Admiral or something in the OSL navy, shooting for Dictator for Life (a life extended by all this shiny new science around.) Maybe's he's an irredeemable power hungry demagogue and Sieglinde can be the voice of reason to temper the fires of military dictatorship, if she meets the right people.

Its Gundam. The way things go, enemies get redemption arcs and usually die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back