OOC

damb, anyways I made the IC into a subforum instead of just making another topic and now I regret my decision and can't hide it.

So will we all be piloting gundams or will it just be one character who has a gundam and everyone else will have standard issue MS?

So will we all be piloting gundams or will it just be one character who has a gundam and everyone else will have standard issue MS?

I have yet to decide on that, but I'm leaning more toward the latter. The Wing / 00 thing where everyone gets gundams ends up being us v NPCs. Which isn't bad per se, but I'd rather see player v player conflict. That and I'm personally leaning towards being part of the legions of mono-eye grunts. So if anyone else wants to take up the mantle of being the MC with a Gundam then be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp after reading through the timeline several times its time to start thinking of ideas for a character, it may take a while.

Remember guys~ Nobody is the true good guy here. Maybe except the Mercury-Venus Alliance. Those guys are more or less neutral. (Kinda like ORB from Gundam SEED.)

The EF of this AU is gonna be a mix of Gjallarhorn and OMNI with a dash of Trieze Faction. 

Do I really need to say who is the Zeon/ZAFT of this AU?

Okay guys. I'm gonna be needed to know who are the RP-ers here. So I can make slots for characters. 

For added variety and fun, you can play up to 2 characters and they can be on opposite sides. Who knows? Maybe one character is actually two?

What do you think, @TPBx?

I would also be fine with playing the M.C. but I don't really know much of the technical stuff and things like hat. I pretty much just know the basics.

I would also be fine with playing the M.C. but I don't really know much of the technical stuff and things like hat. I pretty much just know the basics.

..... You. You are perfect for this.

Oh yeah. I'll be posting the list of roles (its very flexible) available soon. Just need to make a few more MS files. And maybe one on the Gundam Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread