OOC

Aww, yeah. I was planning for it to be this way, that Kira has no idea that the leopard was an intelligent being, while others do. I thought that may create some funny scenarios.

The leopard needs some love from Kira, that was one of his reasons for wanting to keep her alive, so he needs to disguise himself as a faithful pet, to Kira, at least.  8)

@Juju And so, Kira and the slave couldn't hear that that leopard was talking because of the distance, and could only see it walking around Gungear. The fact that it can speak human remains a secret to Kira. :ClosedEyesSmile:  

(Don't make Kira hates the leopard!  :ClosedEyesCrying:  He needs love.)

Okey I will change it up now XD

Blue kitty needs some love? Well prepare yourself because he is going to receive all of the displaced pet-owner's love Kira had for her own kitties.  ^D^

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue kitty needs some love? Well prepare yourself because he is going to receive all of the displaced pet-owner's love Kira had for her own kitties.  ^D^

91d7c6fac1ee6a91361414b9308fcdf7.gif

Yes! Love me please!

Argh! I can't handle the adorable fluff! I must hug it- My precious!

Hm...just a random question.

Usually what kind and category of RP are you guys interested in? And what are the merits? :3

Fantasy!!!!!!

1. it's the most popular one so you have a better chance of getting more people.
  2. it is such a broad category, the only rule being that it has magic in it and can deviate from real life. It gives you so much creative freedom to do whatever you want.
  3. Fantasy can be any of the categories really, except modern/realistic. 

*drops microphone*

Fantasy!!!!!!

XD I like how direct and absolute you are with your answer!

Hm, so cutdown our scope, what specific things you would find interesting in a rp. :3 (lol, sorry if the question is getting a little tedious to answer.)

nope, I don't mind at all. 

I like ones that have a story that other characters can support and everyone feels like they contributed in some way. This is sometimes hard to do but when it works out it is really fun. Also I like it when the members wonder what comes next. Surprises are cool ;)

I like ones that have a story that other characters can support and everyone feels like they contributed in some way. This is sometimes hard to do but when it works out it is really fun. Also I like it when the members wonder what comes next. Surprises are cool

For me it's pretty much the same! Although I can go with any categories, I like fantasy the most mainly because of its versatility, but it depends on the mood too :D

I mainly am attracted to a rp if I find the rp's setting and backstory (what it focuses/ theme) unique and make it easy for me to create a character that I can in a way, convey a message, theme ,and values throughout the story. I find the rp's "vibe and atmosphere" important too in order for me to be more immersive in the rp . That's all I can think of for now. :D

Hi!!! How had you all been!!! Got any interesting life updates?

images

It had been quiet for quite a while now! I though some casual greetings will change things up a bit!

My brain are technically burning and all scrambled up from preparing and working on another Rp.

Writing murder mysteries is haaaard! Especially when I force myself to go fast and rush when doing so, urg.

tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_250.gif

Hiya Dreamtique! 

Honestly I have nothing interesting to report now that University started up again. 

Well the weather was really cold today... something like -19 C. I could feel my lungs freezing in my chest! Needless to say it was fun walking to my classes.

*Also, you should tell us about that RP. Is it a whodunnit where people have to guess the murderer?

Wait, I thought you were the next to post?  :IHaveSpecialEyes:

tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_250.gif

Hiya Dreamtique! 

Honestly I have nothing interesting to report now that University started up again. 

Well the weather was really cold today... something like -19 C. I could feel my lungs freezing in my chest! Needless to say it was fun walking to my classes.

*Also, you should tell us about that RP. Is it a whodunnit where people have to guess the murderer?

I am still in a long break, and it will be a while until university start for me. Also...cuz I am a shut in...yeah...not much interesting things happened here too.

Also, it's eternal summer here! Haha! Yup, your little boy here never experience snowing or extreme cold! Seriously it's hard for me to imagine living in a freezer. XD But I would like to experience that! 

The RP? Yep, its main focus is investigation and deduction. It follows the story of a group mutual killing game. Basically people are trapped in a surrounding, and are forced to kill each other in order to get out. The killer needs to commit a murder  AND get through a trial without being found out as the culprit, if they successfully do so, the culprit can escape, while others will be executed, but if the culprit is being found out, only the culprit will be executed. So basically people need to investigate and then deduce who the killer is among the group every time a murder occur, or else they will all die. 

It's base off a famous Japanese visual novel.

Been really tired and sleepy all day long for the past few days, even for now when I am typing this, probably because of the erratic sleeping pattern of mine starting to show its effect......

Hope everyone is doing fine tho!

I love Kira and Slave so much XD 

The leopard also needs a name soon! ^_^

Oh, I just noticed that it's time for a time skip. 

I'll do a time skip and post.

So before the time skip do you have anything that you would like to post about before that?

@Juju

@Happy Red Mage You don't have to post anything for now, we may skip that part we discussed earlier, I will inform you when you can take action. :3

Oh, I just noticed that it's time for a time skip. 

I'll do a time skip and post.

So before the time skip do you have anything that you would like to post about before that?

@Juju

@Happy Red Mage You don't have to post anything for now, we may skip that part we discussed earlier, I will inform you when you can take action. :3

Nah, I don't have much else for Kira to say before the time skip

Users who are viewing this thread