OOC

I finally was able to do something with this, I made a "hosted project" for this mainly I feel like it makes locating OOC chat and forums for other details much more easier, but this is basically where we will continue our unfinished business, for the previous rp. My goal for this round was to at least finish a plot line instead of allowing multiple view points, characters and plot lines going on in the rp like the previous rp.

So the slots for characters will be limited this round, cause I don't think I can handle that much stuff going on  simultaneously on my own, and when adding my inability to write perfect grammar in the mix, it's really difficult for me to bring a rp to life without extreme focus, which I don't usually have, hehe. Still, I am really glad that you guys can tolerate that or at least bear with me and was willing to join the rp back then, especially Miss Juju. ;P

Oh, also, fun fact, it's almost my "one year anniversary" for joining this site, this rp is the first, one and only RP I had made so far, so I though I should at least try to end it properly.

Basically, I am trying to revive the rp again and I hope you guys will tag along, I can understand if you guys had lost interest in this, and that's completely fine ;) , so do inform me about if you guys are still in or not. Thanks!!!

@Juju @Happy Red Mage

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this to restart! Ive already begun the restoration project of my character sheet! 

Can't wait for this to restart! Ive already begun the restoration project of my character sheet! 

8ab6737b1a4e569945549ffcd7fded8982b052448b9b53abf73e30fcb3ff452e.jpg

I almost forgot how fun it was to have Kira and Slave bicker over stupid things. Haha those two are great.

Slave: *takes out dagger* I will end you! 

Kira: Do it! I will be laughing at you in the afterlife while others die because you failed to retreive the cube. Ha!  *secretly scared shitless* 

Slave: I can find another one >:C 

Kira: ...

I almost forgot how fun it was to have Kira and Slave bicker over stupid things. Haha those two are great.

Slave: *takes out dagger* I will end you! 

Kira: Do it! I will be laughing at you in the afterlife while others die because you failed to retreive the cube. Ha!  *secretly scared shitless* 

Slave: I can find another one >:C 

Kira: ...

Hahaha!!! Nice snippet XD!!! Got to agree with that >:], tee he.

I will try to start thing off soon, mainly still trying to decide a few things for the rp plot before that, I wouldn't lie, it's hard! But don't worry, ma'am. :)

And @Happy Red Mage , are you with us? You can transfer the old character sheet here or you make some adjustment before that f you are in, take your time. 

YOU GOT THIS DREAMTIQUE!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with and I know it will be awesome!!!!

21 hours ago, Juju said:

YOU GOT THIS DREAMTIQUE!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with and I know it will be awesome!!!!

AH!!! People having high expectation on me, on of my biggest fears!!! NO!!!(True fact)

But thanks for the support! 

Oh, btw, Juju, mind to PM me Kira's backstory you mentioned back then? 

@Juju

@Happy Red Mage

I am almost ready! Sry for the wait.

Oh dear me. I shall try my best to remember the backstory! If not I will make up new stuff to fill in the blanks.

@Happy Red Mage  Do you have any plan about how your character would have its reason to join the duo on their journey in mind? Or do you need my help to do that?

Also, Merry Christmas!!! Everyone.

Here, a mascot. 

CSP83251.jpg

sorry, I was waiting for @Happy Red Mage to post something first but I will start making mine now.

Oh! No need to apologize, there is no reason to.

I feel like posting something before the thread starts to get awkward, but don't quite know what to, I figured waiting music works best.

Don't worry, ma'am, I wouldn't rush anyone to post. As I always say, take this casual, don't make rping a task!  ;)

So sit back and relax, my friend.

ah, nothing like classical music. You're the best }3  

Aww shit the ebil robot is not the talkative type. RIP Slave. ;)

(I also realized that Kira didn't know that the leopard was as intelligent as he is, and I remembered their first encounter. Haha)

Aww, yeah. I was planning for it to be this way, that Kira has no idea that the leopard was an intelligent being, while others do. I thought that may create some funny scenarios.

The leopard needs some love from Kira, that was one of his reasons for wanting to keep her alive, so he needs to disguise himself as a faithful pet, to Kira, at least.  8)

@Juju And so, Kira and the slave couldn't hear that that leopard was talking because of the distance, and could only see it walking around Gungear. The fact that it can speak human remains a secret to Kira. :ClosedEyesSmile:  

(Don't make Kira hates the leopard!  :ClosedEyesCrying:  He needs love.)

It's more that it doesn't care right now. It's a 'robot' 'programmed' to destroy magic at a priority. So what if it knows Ar's name? What could one offer an 'uncaring' 'bot' of death.

Note the gratuitous amount of quotations...

Also here's my favorite meme.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

It's more that it doesn't care right now. It's a 'robot' 'programmed' to destroy magic at a priority. So what if it knows Ar's name? What could one offer an 'uncaring' 'bot' of death.

Okay, just go with a suitable reaction then.

But the leopard will try to evoke a 'corruption', and make Gungear became more curious about itself.

Users who are viewing this thread