OOC

I feel like I should stop being a lazy shit and actually figure out what I want to do for my Master character.

So everyone who belongs to Team Clocktower. 

Do you all want to create a private conversation and talk about stuff? Like character relations, how did everyone meet and strategies

Last edited by a moderator:
IT IS FINALLY TIME! 

all accepted characters have had their appearances, names(masters only), and stats posted in the team forms. One of us admins will be making the first post then you will be allowed to start.

Libertas will also be starting to avoid falling into a permanent stall that could possibly kill this rp. Gunner and beast will join in as soon as they give us their CS and are accepted. Admins for each team should have created a group chat for your team. if they had not let us know so we can fix that. Nigt zero will be he summoning and meeting you teammates so no combat will be taking place in night zero(Probably) .

Well let the games begin.

@Colt556 @Destructus Kloud @Dalamus Ulom @JPTheWarrior @Dictionaddiction @SomeStupidWords @Otakuyaki @Phoenix537 @Charmingdruid9

@IronXenon @Arlo Hayes @AaronVolcano24 @gogojojo331 @Idiotman616

Well if the assassin slot hasn't filled up and your problem is resolved you are welcome to come back. Otherwise I help everything works out well for you.

@Phoenix537

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck. Well ignore basically everything I just said for the first half of my post then.

(Kill me now)

Is it just me or does it seem like only the bad guys are active? This is gonna be kinda awkward if the good guys don't do stuff.

Is it just me or does it seem like only the bad guys are active? This is gonna be kinda awkward if the good guys don't do stuff.

Clocktower planned to do heir meet up during day one instead night zero. we just need to wait for saber to post before we can move on.

Oh I see.

Yeah. It's the Clocktower's biggest weakness, and it's biggest strength. While you guys get the advantages of early planning and knowing each other, you're also more likely to encounter personality differences and have grudges form due to you're having a more contact for longer among each other.

On the flipside, the Clocktower team will have a more business-like relationship among it's members, and due to the lower amount of "personal" time, we'll be less likely to face inner conflict due to personality differences, unless someone's personality is so over the top and annoying that it presents itself constantly, which, so far, I haven't seen beyond my own character, but he can keep it under wraps.

Another interesting note is the fact that Libertas would seem to have obtained servents that are, for the most part, rather unruley and independent, such as Ozymandias and the princes of the seven hells, as compared to the clocktower servents who seem, so far, to be rather subserviant or, at the least, willing to work with their master as a servent. It deffinitly shows the differences between the two groups.

Sorry for the rambling analysis of the two teams, I tend to do that kind of thing from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread