OOC

@Bacon is fluffy I just have a question. You talk about making a master as strong as a servant. But if we are controlling the duo, wouldn't it be enough to have just one strong servant and a normal master?

I don't want a pokemon trainer as my master. It's sort of ironic considering I'm going for a non human servant, but that's just what I want to play. You can have waver or shiro as your master and it'd be a A-okay with me. :D

I don't want a pokemon trainer as my master. It's sort of ironic considering I'm going for a non human servant, but that's just what I want to play. You can have waver or shiro as your master and it'd be a A-okay with me. :D

You dont need to have useless masters xD In Fate Zero most of them were useful and strong but no strong enough to beat servants. Like Kotomine. He was strong but against Lancer of Fate Stay Night, he was easily outmached

Outside of extenuating circumstances no master will ever rival a servant. Even the weakest servants are stronger than the strongest masters. So unless you get a situation like Kuzuki vs Saber, where Saber's weakened due to scrub master and Kuzuki's a badass combatant being buffed by servant-grade magic, you're probably gonna lose.

Well I'll see what I can do then. If I die early, then so be it. lol I just had the urge to play a certain character type.

Due to an unfortunate event the Roleplayer who was going to play Berserker is no longer in the Rp. We Admins wish them the Best of luck in rp and life and will try to get the knew slot along with the other free slots filled as soon a spossible so that we may start the Rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to an unfortunate event the Roleplayer who was going to play Berserker is no longer in the Rp. We Admins wish them the Best of luck in rp and life and will try to get the knew slot along with the other free slots filled as soon a spossible so that we may start the Rp

I can always play Berserker instead of Rider. My characters works to both of the roles

My apologies to everyone for the silence from is gm's. Holiday stidf, vacations, and time zone BS(mostly for me) has kept us busy but now we are back. Only one slot reaminas unfilled and I will also be going around bugging people for CS's. Once again apologies and I hope you are ready to get this rp in gear.

So a little update for everyone. All slots are filled but we still haven't recivied CS's from everyone and still need to do balancing on a few that we have recive. All of us admins have been a bit busy this week but starting next week we Will get back into the grove and if everything goes well we will be starting next week.

So a little update for everyone. All slots are filled but we still haven't recivied CS's from everyone and still need to do balancing on a few that we have recive. All of us admins have been a bit busy this week but starting next week we Will get back into the grove and if everything goes well we will be starting next week.

Going to send you my servant soon. Am a bit better today as my head doesnt hurt anymore. The master will still take a bit but I have now a clear image of what I want my master character to be

Going to send you my servant soon. Am a bit better today as my head doesnt hurt anymore. The master will still take a bit but I have now a clear image of what I want my master character to be

Glad to hear that you care telling better. Take your time to get better, Rpn is second to personal health.

But that end. How he snaps the book closed and losely hands the book back, whilst giving the camera a look that says it all. "Are you fucking proud of yourselves, you pieces of fucking weeby shit?". Simply priceless.

Slow like the character approval process you have? Still haven't got my master back yet. ; ) <3

Slow like the character approval process you have? Still haven't got my master back yet. ; ) <3

You wound me.

Nah I know we are being slow whic Theo ther admins can attest to how annoyed I am by the lack of progress but it can't be helped. Both me and Aaron are currently on family vacations and Arlo has been stuck running back and forth while Iron has been busy with other family activities. 

Welp, can't argue with that. A new year, a new rp. All is forgiven. 

Users who are viewing this thread