OOC

Well one or the other would be executed for treason then

True. In the end Bizzy just does a coward thing and runs off like; "NEXT WEEK WE'RE READING HARRY POTTER"

Also I need a theme song •3• Other than that I am ready to be evaluated and ranked the sea serpent spell needs work tho

True. In the end Bizzy just does a coward thing and runs off like; "NEXT WEEK WE'RE READING HARRY POTTER"

Also I need a theme song •3• Other than that I am ready to be evaluated and ranked the sea serpent spell needs work tho

Well all of the applicable ranks are spoken for. (All apart from #1, but people need to apply for that) 

So I'm going to think of something special for you, since Bizzy is on The Defected side, I'll come up with something 'lore friendly'.

Give me a few minutes~

Hey, I was wondering if I could rejoin. Having talked with Rhodus and Sora I know what I did wrong and what to avoid doing, and I really do want to return and RP again. @Mitchs98

It's not that bad, you guys managed to get through the last changed and adapt after all.

No you're quite wrong in my case. I joined the day they changed the site, so the previous style is all I know. So really I don't feel like adapting to this new site that doesn't transfer to mobile very well at all. It's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back